Chapter 1: Rose

"Cassidy

"Cassidy." Elijah said, gaining her attention. "I have received a message from Rose. She has the Doppelgänger."

"Really?" Cassidy perked up, happily. "I thought that Kathrine was the last one."

"Apparently not. She wishes for hers and Trevor's freedom in return for the girl." Elijah informed the redhead.

"Then they shall have it." Cassidy declared. "We just have to stick to the plan. Inform Nik, and when we get there do not show off."

"I don't do that." Elijah scoffed at his younger sister.

"Mhm, whatever makes you feel better, Eli."

~❤️~

"What do you want?" Elena asked Trevor, scared.

"Shh." He shhed the girl.

"Please, I'm hurt." Elena pleaded.

"Just a taste." He's vamping and leans down to bite her wound but Rose arrives and he stops.

"Trevor! Control yourself."

"Buzzkill." He mumbled before leaving.

"What do you want with me?" Elena asked, like rose would actually tell her that.

"Oh my god, you look just like her." Rose stared at the girl in disbelief cuz she looked exactly like Kathrine.

"But I'm not. Please, whatever you-"

Rose cut her off. "Be quiet!"

"But I'm not Katherine. My name is Elena Gilbert; you don't have to do this." Elena tried to reason with the vampire.

"I know who you are, I said be quiet." Rose rolled her eyes.

"What do you want?"

Rose slaps her hard. Elena falls on the couch, unconscious.

"I want you to be quiet."

~😩~

"How's the girl?" Rose asked as Elena woke up.

"Still passed out." Trevor answered.

"You didn't touch her, did you?" Rose asked, raising her eyebrows.

"Give me some credit. So, you called him?" Trevor changed the subject.

"No, I called one of his contacts. You know how this works." Rose replied.

"Did you or did you not get the message to Elijah?" Trevor asked, nervously.

"They say he got it."