𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 37

♬ And you should think about the consequence
Of you touching my hand in the darkened room ♬

Lando Norris POV

"Calm down," I tell her as she stops in front of me, both her cheeks red, I don't know if it was due to her rage or what was happening in the car.

"Lando," Oscar says as he gives me a quick nod and I nod in response.

"Oscar."

"Oh, that is so nice. I am Eleanor by the way," she mocks us angrily.

"I am taking my wife and car home, hope you don't mind it," I say calmly and he chuckles.

"I mean, I would be pissed if you did that little game before but I got my part done, she is the one who can obviously be pissed. She goes if she wants to, you can try and take the two cars, I will take her to the track tomorrow if needed," he says nonchalantly as he opens the car door and takes his phone and jacket.

"Are you coming?" I ask as I look at Eleanor.

"I was, but you decided to interrupt that," she says angrily and I burst out laughing.

"I'm sorry baby, I meant to cockblock him. I would never leave my wife unsatisfied, I always make sure you are the first one to be pleased," I say amusedly and she rolls her eyes.

"I will see you tomorrow. I'm sorry," she says as she goes in Oscar's direction.

"It's fine. I'm sorry," he says as he gives her a quick kiss and I turn to my car.

"See ya tomorrow mate. And I will see you at home babe," I say as I get in the car and leave, with Eleanor following closely behind.

I parked in the garage and she did the same. She followed me angrily inside the house. We went to our own rooms, I took a quick shower and I was lying in bed when she got in angrily, all she had on was an oversized shirt from McLaren and I smiled.

"Why the fuck would you do that?" She asks outraged.

"I warned you," I say calmly.

"I hope Carlos wins in your home race," she spits in anger and I sit down in the bed.

"Why Carlos specifically?" I ask interestedly.

"Because he is not a prick!"

"All of that because I didn't let him finish you? Lay down, baby. I will take care of it for you, you don't even need to ask," I tell her with a cocky smirk and she looks even more pissed at me.

"If Carlos wins I will make him feel like a winner. Don't you think I would do that to piss you off? There wasn't a lack of opportunities."

"He threw himself at you?" I ask curiously.

"Of course. If you think Oscar was my only option you are dead wrong," she says confidently and I nod.

"You are a model, so I know damn well that you had a lot of options and I know Carlos has a thing for you. The question that you raised here is the following: you said you would make him feel like a winner, what does that mean? Are you acquiring a second boy toy?" I asked as I got up from the bed and got closer to her. As a response, she walked backward until her back touched the wall.

"I might! I might suck his damn dick for taking that win from you!" Her confidence was as seductive as it was nerving.

"You feisty little thing. Sucking one of my friends' dick if he outscores me? That's a lot of talk, isn't it?" I ask as I trace her lips and jaw with my thumb and she gulps.

"I'm not just talking Lando, I will do it," she says confidently.

"Okay, will you suck my dick if I am the winner on Sunday?" I ask as I gently grab her hair and lean her hair back as I trace her neck with my free hand.

"I will! But I know Carlos will win because you won't!" She blurts out and I smile.

"Give him your incentive, I know this will make me win for sure. I will prepare a pillow for you baby, I will make sure the only sore thing is your throat. I will make sure to return the favor, if you allow me, of course," I tell her as I gently kiss the corner of her lips.

I picked up my phone and dialed Carlos's number as I put it on speaker and he picked up after a few seconds.

"What's up hermano?" He asks as he picks up and I laugh.

"My wife has something to tell you, you will find it interesting," I say and I look at a clearly surprised Eleanor, and I totally waited for her to back down.

"Everything's okay cariño?" Carlos asks worriedly with the silent seconds.

"Well, I was talking with Lando and I told him that I hoped you would win the race on Sunday, if you do I will treat you like a winner, through and through," she says as she gives me a threatening look and I chuckle.

"And what does that mean?" The interest in his voice made me want to punch his face.

"I would suck your dick after the race, if Lando wins I will suck his dick," she says as she touched her face nervously and I smirk. It's time for him to deny it.

"Oh... Bebé, you don't know what you are offering. And your husband agrees with that?" Carlos clearly thought it was a joke and I rolled my eyes.

"I agree, I know I am going to win," I say confidently and he laughs.

"Fine by me. Prepare yourself. I will train all night long if I have to," he says excitedly and my jaw drops.

"It's a deal, don't disappoint me, Carlos."

"See you tomorrow mate," I say and I hang up before he even has a chance to answer.

"Do your best Lando, because if you lose I might cut your dick off, you already act like a dick, you don't need one too," she says before storming out of my room.

Why the fuck didn't Carlos say no? That would only happen over my dead body. One guy fucking my wife is more than enough. I am going to win that race or I will die trying.