First test. MIRACULOUS AU by Flower of Miracle

Hey everyone, my nickname is Flower of Miracle (she/her prounouns) and I have been a fan of Miraculous Ladybug for a while, like when it came out in 2016. I enjoyed the action, the dynamics, the romance, the whole identities and love square stuff, i adored it's potencial. Over the years, I started imagining myself, about where and how I could take the story and the characters. So, here goes nothing, I guess. I would start with some of the concepts of the charaters, I'm not gonna do a 180º, but I'm gonna take some things and change some, also gonna add some headcanons that I like. And, more ships!

I didn't know how to start writing since I wanted to keep parcially the episodes with my own narrative (remember that the property is not mine and this is purely fanfiction for fun). So, I thought today about writing a scene. Just a scene, that would happen later on in the show, like second season or so. For context, Marinette feel for Adrien like in the show, but with a little more time of knowing each other. The same case for Cat Noir with Ladybug, but she was too confused with her feelings about Adrien, and believes due to societal expectations that she has to chose one boy, so she rejects him (CN). At the same time, Mari met Kagami and started a friendship with her when she started hanging out with the school group, and they started hanging out alone. She developed a crush on her that grew over time. She had no idea how to proceed with that, but with Tikki's advice, she prepared a little "date". Or more like a little hangout. It didn't go that much according to plan, which stressed her a bit (especially since in my AU she is autistic and some autistic people have ahard time adjusting to change of plans), but ultimately they had a very lovely time. This is what Marinette wrote in her diary about the end of that day. So, hope you like it! I would appreciate if you want to comment and ty for reading!

music for this: Alaska by Maggie Rogers, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNWsW6c6t8g 

....

Marinette's diary: 10/4 

^''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''^

Dear diary,

After tea/dinner/whatever that was, dad took us home. The ride was a bit silent, I didn't knew what to do, I was a bit all over the place. Do I love Kagami? Yes? I think so. We were so close and I felt so comfortable, but at the same time I was stressed the bug out. This was the first time I was so close to kissing someone, I was sweating bullets, felt my body shaking and didn't know how to feel. Is that stupid? I feel stupid just writing it, I don't know why. Its like my body gets electric or some shit, like I can't control it, what the fuck? I've felt a similar way near Adrien and other people, but I guess this time is different. Well, I guess becuase she's a different person. How do I even ask her? 'I want to go out?' 'I think you are amazing and I love every moment we have together and I get so silly whenever I think of you?' Do I just send a hint?

-So girls, how was the evening?-dad interrupts my shower of thoughts. 

Kagami was surprisingly shy. I ended up breaking the silence.

-Yes, dad. It was a nice time.

Suddenly, Kagami says.

-The place was beautiful, I had a lovely night.

She smiles at me, and my blood goes into speed mode. It's a strong feeling but a nice one. Her smile is so beautiful, her eyes are beautiful, she is...

Well, you get it.

So I smiled back without too much thinking. God, I feel so good around her. Maybe I can do this?

We arrive, and since she was staying up for dinner, we decide to go to my room while the delivery arrives. I open up the door and hold it for her. She takes a look around my room.