STORMY WEATHER BY FLOWER OF MIRACLE

Adrien's voice notes: 31/8

-----------------------------------------------------

Hello, these are the final days of August. I got up, did some make up and... I got this thing to do for dad that will probably take three hours and I... (sights) hope I get here on time to finish my homework early. Probably not the best day for a photo session but... Cecylia tells me to take each thing on my own.

------------------------------------------------------

Plagg appears on Adrien's shoulder

-And speaking of which, you could give me something to eat, you forgetful kiddo...

Adrien stops the recording

-Plagg-he says a little frustrated- I told you to please keep quiet while I record, we can't afford you getting heard.

-I guess I forget things too, double AA. Kwamis can't be recorded on modern devices, so calm your horses.

-(sights in relief) you sure?-says insecuretly

-Call us old fashioned, but I've been around-says while shaking his head playfully-I can say whatever I want, magic still wins, and hunger!!

Plagg proceeds to fly around Adrien, pretending to attack him

-Nom nom nom nom nom- says jokingly while finishing on his cheek

Adrien giggles and doesn't delete the recording. Someone nocks, and the both alert

-Adrien! Are you one the phone?-says Nathalie

Plagg hides on his corner and Adrien opens up the door

-Nathalie, no no, I was just... um... hard to explain but I...

-Don't worry, don't have to tell me...-she says with a smile of understanding that warms Adrien-I just wanted to make sure you had everything for today. The girls are here...

-Yeah yeah, I just... can you wait for me in the car?

She raises an eyebrow

-Had this cat come by my window and he is hungry. Can I give him something?, he has all his vaccines on his collar. But he gets scared with new people, so.. five mins?

-Alright, but we don't wanna be late so hurry up- she heads out.

Adrien closes the door, gets his bag of clothes, and goes to get Plagg.

-Meow, meow-he says when he comes out and they both laugh it off.

...

Adrien is in the left of the backseat, with a redhead girl on the opposite site.

-You are five blocks from your destiny-the GPS announces.

Adrien looks to his side and looks at her face

-Hey...-gives her a little nock with his arm-You good?

-Little nervous... I tried to call Chloe but she says she was busy to come, and besides this Aurora girl is like, some big deal...

-Well, it's okay, just... do your best and... don't worry to much about it. I know you are talented, Sabrina...

She gives him a quick smile but that slowly fades and she recovers her original worried posture, even though she tries to hide it.

-You have arrived to your destiny-says the GPS.

Sabrina steps out of the car and a numerous crowd starts chanting, she walks while waving her hand at the fans and tries to control her nerves.