Chapter #22: Baby Lucile.

May 16th 2009
Lizzie’s POV
“GET THIS BABY OUT OF ME!!” I growl holding Sky by the collar of her shirt. “Someone give her the drugs!” Sky yells. After the epidural I calm down significantly. “Feel better?” Sky asks. “Much.” I say. "Did I miss it?" Mom says rushing in the room. "No you didn't, they don't seem to want to get out of me." I groan. "Sky what happened to your collar?" Mom asks. "She didn't have any drugs yet." She says plainly. "Oh I did that to David." Mom says. "Oh so it’s a family thing." Sky jokes.
**********
Sky’s POV
After eight more hours little Lucile decided that she would come into the world at seven pounds and 9 oz. Lizzie is asleep and my hand might be broken with how much she squeezed it. But it is worth it. “Hi there. I’m your Mama. That lady there that’s sleeping is your Mommy.” I tell the tiny child in my arms. “Where is my niece?” I hear Scarlett whisper and I turn around. “Right here.” I say not taking my eyes off Lucile. “She is so small and looks even smaller when you hold her since well you are a giant.” Scarlett chuckles. “Thanks short stack.” I say and Scarlett glares up at me. “You know you are the only person in this world that can call me that.” She says. “I know.” I say. “Can I hold her?” She asks. “Yeah, just make sure to support her head.” I say handing her Lucile. “Hi Lucy I’m your Auntie Scarlett I am going to spoil you rotten.” She says and I know she will. “Hey did you ever hear from that Jon Favreau guy about the part for the new Iron Man movie?” I ask. “Yes actually I got the part the other actress had to pull out due to scheduling issues.” She says. “That’s amazing Scarlett.” I tell her.
**********
Lizzie’s POV
Aug 8th 2009
“I don’t know if Sky will be into that.” I say to Scarlett as we hang out in the kitchen as Lucile is taking a nap. Scarlett moved in with us after Lucile was born because she didn’t want to live in her mothers house anymore and she wanted to help with Lucile. She has kinda become Lucile’s third mom. “We’ll never know if we don’t ask.” She says. “You are right about that.” I say. “Ask what?” Sky asks, walking into the kitchen in her athletic wear. “A threesome.” Scarlett says. “I um I wouldn’t say I haven’t thought about it.” She says scratching the back of her neck. “Hey there’s no pressure.” I say. “She’s right there’s no pressure.” Scarlett nods. “I mean we have kinda become a throuple. Scarlett does sleep in our bed sometimes.” Sky says and when she says that it clicks in my head we have kinda become a throupple and I kinda like it. “What about this we go out on a date the three of us as a throuple and see how we each feel about it.” Sky  says. “I’m down.” I say. “Me too.” Scarlett says. “Great. How about Friday since Walt is taking Lucile for the day we can go to lunch or something.” I say. “I love that idea.” Scarlett says. “Yeah me too.” Sky says. “Ok it’s settled. I’ll find us a nice restaurant and make a reservation.” Scarlett says. “Perfect, we can take the truck since it has plenty of room.” Sky says. 
**************
Scarlett’s POV
Aug 10th 2009
I can’t believe we are all going on a date today. I’ve never been in a throuple so I don’t really know how it works especially when two of the people are married to each other. Lizzie and I are getting ready together in my room as Sky gets ready in their room. Sky wanted to pick us both up at the same time so that’s why Lizzie and I are getting ready together. “Wow you look stunning.” Lizzie tells me. “I can say the same about you.” I tell her before we hear a knock on the door and we answer it together and Sky is holding two things of roses. “These are for you guys, there are vases downstairs.” She says. Is she nervous? We thank her for the roses and she opens the car doors for us like a gentle woman. We get to the restaurant and as we sit and talk it’s not awkward like I thought I get goosebumps when I feel Lizzie puts her hand on my thigh. Feeling equally as playful I run my leg up Sky’s. “What do you guys say we get out of here?” Lizzie says. Sky and I both agree and we head back to the house. When the door closes I’m pulled into a kiss by Lizzie and I kiss back without hesitation. Then I feel Sky kiss my neck. “Let’s take this upstairs.” I tell them.

A/N: I honestly have no idea where this came from but get ready for some smut. Anygays see you in the next one.