SP-EPSIODE-EPILOGUE#3

|???|

Zeroth spoke first, seeming intrigued by the 1834th's reaction.

Zeroth had no eyes, it was a brutal way to die.

First was in a worse condition, no limbs, we could only imagine how he died that way.

He was interested in what 1834th was thinking, though it felt dumb to label ourselves in numbers as we all had different constellation modifiers.

Second was the one with the most normal look, expect that he always wore a mask since his whole bottom jaw had been blown off.

Third was in a horrid state, mixed with his skills and his alter ego, we all shuddered usually whenever he appeared.

He was a big softie though.

How many of us are there?

...Only eight, why eight exactly?

...The worldlines either perished or collapsed entirely, the ones who made it out unscathed were...0, 1, 2, 3, 808, 888, 1833(ME), 5, 8.

Now if you're counting, you may say this is nine people, but I don't count necessarily since I was...within a worldline that hadn't collapsed.

It was the 1000th's worldline, where was the 1000th you ask?

...Dead, erased from existence, unknown cause.

We never decided to look into it since it was an impossible case anyway, it was just a simple void now that contained...I'll just say remnants...since it's not a word that should be described.

[COLLECTOR OF STORIES ENDS HIS NOTE.]

[CONCIERGE OF MONSTERS ENDS HIS NOTE.]

[EYES BETWEEN THE EDGES ENDS HIS NOTE.]

[LIFE'S NEVER-ENDING HARDSHIPS ENDS HIS NOTE.]

[SAVIOR OF THE LOST ENDS HIS NOTE.]

[UNTOLD VISIONS THAT NEVER BEEN PUBLISHED ENDS HIS NOTE.]

[AUTHORITY OF ALL ENDS HIS NOTE.]

[LAST NIGHT'S PEARL ENDS HIS NOTE.]

[SOUGHT TO DESPAIR ENDS HIS NOTE.]