CHAPTER 5: THE FIELD TRIP PART 1

Ok soooooo I'm just showing that it's the field trip cause I wanna and I'm just letting you guys know :) jeez I put smiley faces a lot but I like 'em 😁 oh yeah and sorry the last chapter was a bit of a mess I didn't work on it for a long time so I just put in random things that came to my mind but soon when i have more time I will fix it and the is chapter will probably also be a mess and there will be multiple parts to it

"Are we there yet?????" A tired mist asked clay, tsunami, and sunny. "Does it look like we are there mist!?" Tsunami said exaggerating "N-nooo" mist responded. "That's what I thought!" Tsunami said clearly

"Tsunami please calm down. It's only a few more hours until we are there mist." Sunny said calmly. "HOURS!?!?" Mist yelped, stopping. "Mist it isn't that bad, i usually take longer than that to get there, so calm down", azalea said full of energy, "Besides it is AMAZING there!!! So it's worth the wait!!! I can't wait to see them!"

Cause I'm lazy I'm doing a time skip :)

"YES WE ARE FINALLY HERE!!!!!!!" Azalea yelled happily

"Please keep your voice down!" Sunny asked in a pleading way.

"Are they here?" Someone asked, particularly a male dragonet. "How am I supposed to know?" Another male dragonet said flatly, "EEEEEEE I cannot wait to see her!!!!! It had felt like it has been centuries!!!!" A female dragonet voice said this time, "Sweetie calm down!" A grown female dragon said chuckling along with a grown male dragon. "Is it them??? Are those people them!?!?!?" Azalea yelped drawing her attention to the voices. "Azalea, please calm down, some people are still sleeping" clay said. "Wait- Azalea? She is here now!?!?" The first voice said, "WELL WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR COME ON!!!!!!" A male dragonet a bit older than the rest ran up to azalea and wrapped their wings around her tightly. "Frostwalker!!!!!!" She yelled happily and She wrapped her wings around him as well and soon 2 other male dragonets and a female dragonet had their wings wrapped around her. While the boys... They had sour faces on, since 3 MALE dragonets had their wings wrapped around her, azalea. "Heh they couldn't wait for you Azalea, especially the boys, you know how protective they are of you." A short but full-grown female nightwing said, coming over with a icewing that had a cold look on his face but brightened up when the night wing went under his wing and he saw Azalea. "Hello Azalea." He said smiling but with a hint of cold glimmer in his eyes, like usual. "UNCLE WINTER!!!!! AUNTIE MOON!!!!!" Azalea yelped wiggling out of the 3 boys hug, (? Maybeeeee it's a hug? Imma call it a hug.) running towards them. "Winter????moonwatcher????" Tsunami, clay, Sunny, and fatespeaker said in unison, "Wow!! You guys are all grown up now!!!" Fatespeaker said, about to be running towards them, but stopped when winter put his two wings around moon as if he wanted her all to himself. "My moon........." he muttered and said put his head against moon's  neck. "GROSS DAD!!!!" the small female dragonet whined. Soon winter let go of moon and he grabbed Azalea, making the boys from her winglet start towards him, "Be careful dad!" The 3 boys, who were winter and moon's sons, said in unison, "kids, calm down, I have done this multiple times, stop being so overprotective of your best friend." Winter replied as he picked Azalea up and flew into the air dropped her, she did a small flip with her wings helping and he caught her right after. Moon and the small female dragonet clapped while the boys from her winglet stood in shock. But once she got put down the 3 boys crowded her again asking her if she has been ok and multiple other questions, but she answered every single question they asked. "Hey guys? Can you give me some space to breath?" Azalea asked them.

"Fine........" the one of them said and they backed up a bit, "thanks guys" she replied smiling, making the boys smile back. "Soooo...- " the boys we about to say but soon got interrupted by fawn, "Eeeeeee who are these guys?????" She squealed, "yeah that's what we want to know." Reef, Omniscient, Emperor (trying not to act as if he cared), and Hornet said all together. "Oh yeah.... So this is uncle winter, auntie moon." She said pointing to them, "frostwalker," pointing to the first male dragonet who wrapped their wings around her, "Silverfox" pointing to the one with a  cold face but mostly smiled at only Azalea from most of azalea's winglet's perspective, "bluefire" pointing to the 3rd male dragonet that standing up straight, smiling a smirk with his eyes a bit of a cold stare in them, "and Ethereal but Ether for short, also I have nicknames for all the boys too, it's just only i can call them that from what they say." Azalea said, finally finishing. "Oooo nice names!!!!!" The girls said and went up to Ethereal , "YOU ARE SOOO PRETTY OMG!!!", they said loudly, practically squealing. "Thank you????? I guess... anyways, LEA CMON I WANNA SHOW YOU WHERE YOU WILL BE STAYING AND NOT WITH MY BROTHERS CAUSE THEY WILL NOT SLEEP AND THEY WILL STAY UP PROTECTING YOU BUT NO MATTER WHAT AND ALSO YOUR GONNA BE UP PLAYING VIDEO GAMES WITH US" ethereal yelled happily as she started dragging azalea along but soon she got stopped by Her boy best friends, or Ethereal's brothers and two of them grabbed azalea and put azalea under their wings. "Guys please?????" Azalea said with a pleading look that they couldn't resist. "Ugh.... Fine. But you better be coming back soon!"

"No promises!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She said getting dragged away by ethereal, "WHAT!? NUH UH, FINE WE ARE COMING WITH." They said chasing after the girls. "Sooooooo what now?..." the gold winglet said. "How about we show you around, we told someone who checks up on us that one of your students is coming with her winglet and a few other winglets so they told us to show you around." Moon said politely.

AND I AM DONE FINALLY OK WROTE 1003 WORDS FOR THE CHAPTER THESE ARE JUST EXTRA WORDS :) also happy Thanksgiving y'all!! Hope everyone is doing well thankfully I am finished with sadly only PART 1 ugh 3 more parts of it to go ok bye guys and remember to answer my posts so I know what to do thank youuuu bye!