GEN 1 ~ ORIGINS [Yumemi Nico]

"Princess, we need to help with this. Princess? Hello?" A person from the other side, presented on a holo-gram screen called out. "Huh? Oh! Uhh.." The princess realized that she was ignoring the person on the other side due to the amount of work she had built up from over the weeks. "Sorry, I've been busy with other requests.." She muttered nervously. "Princess, you have not been doing your tasks in an orderly fashion. We could send someone to Earth to assist you-"

The girl quickly stopped her servant's words, "No, no! No need, I can handle myself here." She answered in a panicked tone. "What did you want to ask?" She asked her servant. "Some people have been unhappy with the amount of food they have here on our planet. Is there a way to bring Earth's food to Yumemiya?" He asked, explaining his plan to resolve this problem. The princess thought carefully after hearing his words. She knew that she could do it, but that would raise suspicion around her. Who would think normally when they saw a huge beam going into space?!

"I'll think of a plan, after I finish with these." She said, eyeing her work. "Very well, thank you, Princess." The servant bowed before ending the holo-gram call.

With a sigh, she slowly slouch on her chair, overly tired of all the work. If only she doesn't procrastinate about her duties.. It was tiring, but less than it was on her home planet and her visits to other planets as an idol. Maybe she could take up on the idol career again? But then again, she was not able to because of the piles of work she didn't do from before started to tire her out.

Another sigh came out of her mouth. It wasn't possible at the moment. There were no posters or any news of any agency or production doing any idol auditions and she was too busy doing anyways with her duties. She went back to work with a tired spirit.

She continued to walk along the street, planning to buy some food for the plan she had in mind for the previous request asked earlier. Perhaps bread, meat, and pasta are what she'll buy. And for them to reproduce easier, she'll probably buy some seeds of fruits and vegetables and crops. It was a bit.. Stressful for her. It's reasonable though! Being a princess of a foreign planet's kingdom is difficult, especially where the kingdom's isn't a thriving one.

She walked past a wall and she saw a poster. A poster promoting a new group, "YakuKira" 'Interesting..' She admired the poster and the details. The salary wasn't so bad and it's somewhere not too far from her residence. She pondered for a few minutes. Just in case, she took her phone and took a picture of the poster which contained the director's contacts.

The next day, she couldn't stop thinking about that poster. Perhaps she could make some use out of the group and maybe even earn some more money to provide more resources for her planet's kingdom. With a nod, as if confirming herself, she looked at the picture and put down the number of the director and contacted them. The phone rang as she awaited nervously for the answer.

Eventually, the person on the other side picked up. "もし もし? (Hello?)" The other side spoke up, a young male's voice. "Uhm, yes– I'm asking whether I could take up that idol audition?" Yumemi asked with a soft and shy voice. "本当に? 素晴らしい! (Really? Great!)" The voice said in an excited voice. "Of course you can! The auditions will be held next week! I'll see you there!" The voice said in a happy and positive tone before hanging up.

Yumemi Nico looked over at the hung up phone call, wondering if she could really take up this gig. Will she?