~Speak Now Thoughts~

Before I get started, three things. I will not have an updating schedule because I am not committed enough for that. Second, I will not be doing og albums, only re-recordings. Unless they come out after this is written (rep tv, debut tv). Not 1989 bc I will not get there before tv comes out. Third, I am also adding Red to the list of albums I am not doing yet, I need to listen to that album more too.

Now back to Speak Now :)

Speak Now is honestly such a good album. I wish it was ranked higher, but folkloreeeeeee. Um anyways, ignore that... So, everyone says how Speak Now is immature and such, but nonetheless, it is beautiful. As for the Better Than Revenge lyric change, I think it is a good thing. It shows her maturing after many years. It was a very bold thing to do, but it was a good move imo. I love enchanted and long live, so I started listening to more songs on this album, and it just grew on me. It was the re-recording that got me hooked though, especially since the vault songs are SO AMAZING. This is such a slap to the haters, but not in the way Reputation is. I really do love this album; it just can't be above any of the others. Speak Now is my favorite out of her three country albums. The lyrics are just amazing. (And yes, three. Red is country pop.)

Did you like my picture? I found it online, someone made it when everyone was guessing the album covers for speak now tv :)

I hope you liked this! I'll come back soon with the rankings!

Maggie :)