Dream

"The sky is pretty today hyung" he said and looked at the male beside him. Sitting on the ground, while looking at the pretty sky above them. They were mesmerized by this pretty sky.

"Hmm" he hummed and shifted his gaze to meet a pair of boba eyes that was looking at him. He smiled. Other male also smiled looking at him.

"You know Jungwon, can you see that star?" he asked from boba eyed male, while pointing towards a particular star, which was staying far away from them.

"Yeah" Jungwon replied shortly looking at that star.

"That's my favorite" other male stated.

"Why? Just because it's staying far away from others stars and glowing alone?"

"Yeah, that's also a reason, but that one reminds me you Jungwon"

"What? Don't lie Jay hyung" Jungwon said and gave a sheepish smile. Other one looked at him again. This time those eyes are giving some kind of serious look. Looking directly at Jungwon.

"I am not lying Jungwon, though there are so many stars in that sky, I always look at that star, and always search for that star. It's different. Just like you, though there are so many people in this world, I always look for you, search for you and give my love only for you" he said and his gaze softened. Jungwon was looking at him with a disbelief. Jay confessed him, right now. He looked at the sky and didn't say anything. Other male didn't speak nor didn't ask anything, gave him his own space.

"I like to be that star Jay and I always be that star Jay. You are already my sky, my sky that holding me and never letting me go. Helping me to glow and helping me to be that different star in your sky" he said slowly. He heard a slight chuckle from other male.

"I am glad to be your sky Jungwon"

"I am gla―"

He woke up. He dreamed about the same thing again. Without knowing a single thing about that dream, not knowing what it was, not knowing the meaning and who that person was. He truly miss something, but he doesn't know what that is. Maybe this dream? Maybe that person? He doesn't know, and he miss some kind of part of his life. Maybe a forgotten one or maybe a misplaced one, which he can't recognize. He put his thoughts away and dragged his feet to get ready, to go to his works.

---

He came to a near café since he didn't have his breakfast yet. He didn't have time before to make something for himself and was lazy to do so he ended up in this café early in the morning. He gave his order and worker said to wait until his order served. He went to a table which was near a window. He was enjoying the beautiful morning view through a glass window. Beautiful sunlight, empty roads without much people and flowers that kept right in front of a flower shop. A beautiful morning indeed that can calm your mind, until he saw some kind of familiar figure, yet not much familiar through that glass window. Right in front of that café, right in front of him, their eyes met, only that glass was there to separate them. He stood up with a shock. In the next minute he was right in front of that male, he didn't even know how he came there, it was quick, and his feet suddenly brought him near this male. He didn't even care to think about that, right now he wanted to know. The meaning of that dream, and who this person is, who this person to him.

"I again met you my star, I am glad that you remembered" that familiar male said. He went closer and hugged him. He now know, what that was, and who this is. This was the missing part of his life that he couldn't remember before.

"I am also glad to be your star Jay" he said and tighten their warm and longing hug.

-------------------------------------

Hope you will enjoy!