Whispers of the Azure Sea, The Orange Blossom Smile

Ocean has spoken. Where you will wake up, but doesn't know where it is. A place made up with life, & memory with a merge of dreams. A soul in the ocean spoke to another soul. To find himself, and to give a chance. Before losing in the world forever, before losing himself and before leaving like nothing.

---

A black ocean right in front of him. Everything is blurry, yet he feels the cold breeze on his skin. In a unknown place to him. He got up, with a dizziness, vision came stable little by little, until he saw he was standing in front a black ocean where he can't see anything further, there was nothing, only an ocean with himself. He was confused, not knowing anything, how he came to this unfamiliar place. He couldn't walk into the ocean again, he only thinks he survived. He survived from an accident. He only knows, he came from the ocean. Maybe an accident?

“Stop dreaming and wake up” he told to himself and slapped his face. It felt real. It was real. He truly felt it. It wasn't a dream.

“Are you kidding me?” he asked from himself and slapped again. He felt it again, he wasn't dreaming. He was confused not knowing what is happening. What's this? What is this place? How he came to this place? Where is he?

This wasn't the ocean he was familiar with. This wasn't the ocean that dwelled right in front his house. This wasn't the ocean he loved and it wasn't the place where he spent his whole evening looking at the sunset. Yet here, not even the sun is shining, there's no sun to be found. Only himself with this ocean.

“Go on” he heard, but from where? To where? He looked around and only to be found a forest behind him. In an unknown place, no where to go, not knowing anything, he was lost. He thought to stay in front of this ocean without going into that forest behind him. Waiting until someone comes, or waiting for a boat or whatever useful for a at time like this. He didn't listen to that voice. There wasn't anyone, so how he can hear things right now? It's his imaginations or hallucinations.

He spent hours, but nothing, no one approached him. He thought to go on and find someone for help.

“Great! Now I am listening to stupid voices and obey their words. Great Jay, great big mind of yours” he scolded to himself and finally entered to the forest. He found a footpath that leads to the forest. He got no choice other than following it, and going in.

---

He hadn't been going on hikes for months, he couldn't remember the last time he went on a one. He had been busy with his works, days and nights in his lonely glass windows office that can see the whole busy city. He was busy working as CEO, checking everything, attending to every and each meeting. He barely went home, and whenever he goes, he never forget to spend a beautiful evening sitting right in front the ocean which stayed right in front his house. Sitting on that golden sand and chilling out that cold yet calm breeze. Now here he is, he was chilling out that kind of evening near that ocean and woke up near a gloomy ocean, in an unknown place. Now walking in a forest not knowing anything.

He was walking for hours. He was exhausted by walking hours in this forest that never ending. He was going and going, he couldn't find anything or anyone that could help him. Even a hunter is great at a time like this. He wanted to see someone, see some human made thing, but nothing. Only some moon lights help him to go on, but suddenly he heard something. He heard some kind of footsteps a little further more from him.

“Please, don't be an animal, who comes to eat me” he prayed. He saw someone is approaching him. Not a wild animal, a human. For his luck, for the first time when he entered here. He can clearly see someone approaching him. A human.

“Hey! Can you hear me, please help” he shouted. He only wants a help right now. To know where he is, and how can he gets back home.

“Don't shout, I am coming. Wait a little bit” other person replied. He finally can see that person clearly. A small figure is slowly approaching him. Taking tiny footsteps, he is approaching him. His skin is glistening under the moonlight. A milky white skin, beautifully glistening under this moonlight. A perfect way to meet someone yet not a perfect time. That figure came near him.