Chapter 1

" MACAQUE!!!!" A ginger monkey screams out as he is frantically looking around, scared for his life as his brothers Azure,Peng,Yellowtusk, and DBK look Concern not for Macaque but wukong He has an obsession over macaque and is very unhealthy on "MACAQUE!!!!!!!!" Wukong screams again and pulls out his staff," OH LOOK WUKONG, I SEE HIM!" Peng screamed out so wukong won't tear this mountain down looking for this emo monkey. Wukong drops his staff and look were Peng pointed to," WHERE....MACAQUE!"  Wukong yells as he gets up to a tree that has a sleepy blank fur monkey in it as Macaque wakes up to see wukong laying on top of Macaque, " Hey peaches" Macaque yawned as wukong cuddles up to Macaque, putting his head in Macaque neck. Small and quiet purrs for Wukong as his tail wags like crazy." Not ever leave me again macaque you scared me!!!" Wukong whines as he holds his macaque," Sorry just sleeping." Macaque yawned again as wukong held him. Macaque starts to fall asleep again as wukong let's macaque get so sleep and sleep Macaque gets wukong watches Macaque holding his Macaque and Humming as his tail wags like crazy." OH Macaque, please ever leave me again. I would do anything for you. Please don't leave me again. I was so scared that I had lost you!" Wukong holds macaque closer. Wukong picks macaque up and walk to a tree with shade and gently puts him down and cuddles next to macaque side as wukong starts to feel tried he lays on macaque chest and peacefully falls to sleep having his Macaque in his arms.

I ever thought I would do this one, but next, chapter. Azure almost got an early grave.

Happy birthday, everyone, and OMG The fnaf movie is in two days AAAAAAA–