Mk book of Confusion two!

"Monkey King was a little too mad today because Redson was with me, Yes, I get it. Two different people got cursed by the same box and now think whenever they see which other they think the other is gonna steal their partner which I didn't contact to but hey that's what happens when you get hit with a cursed love box!" Mk stops writing as he looks outside and sighs. " Come in, Red." Mk says as Redson comes inside and nuzzles into Mk's bed, holding the plush he stole from Mk a long time ago, Mk sighs and goes back to writing. " Redson has been acting like a stalker and his always nuzzled into me, but  I have to tell him no marking me because now I have this dumb bite mark from the day I first found out about the love box it's been like 7 days and that mark has even went away! But Redsom isn't that bad. He doesn't like Mei but was happy to find it, but I'm gay which makes sense, and if I wasn't, he would still try and Macaque has been doing great to, Monkey king has been you know Monkey King, but now I have a feeling that something bad is gonna happen like spider clawing on my back but I think its gonna be okay for now." Mk closes his book and gets into bed as Redson nuzzles into Mk's chest, and Mk just let's it happen 'Maybe I'm getting use to this.....is this how Macaque had to deal with Monkey King back then?' Mk thought Has he drifts off to sleep.

On flower fruit mountain, Macaque was meditating with his glamors off, he ears breathing and smiles, then spreads his arms wide open and gets. Throw into a wall as Wukong tail wags like crazy as Wukong nuzzles into Macaques hold. " Couldn't help it?" Macaque said, and Wukong purrs and chirps in excitement bit stopped when Wukong looked at Macaque, Wukong touches Macaques left eye. That has a scar, and Macaques eye is a glossy white, Wukong whimpers. " Wukong, it's not you're fault Azu-" Macaque gets cut off by Wukong kissing macaque, Macaque holds Wukong and deeps the kiss, then pulls away only a string of Saliva Connecting them. " I should've ripped his other arm off." Wukong nuzzles into Macaques neck as Macaque rubs Wukongs back, making Wukong squirm a little. " You're such a tease, mango!" Wukong purrs and chirps as his tail wags like crazy. Macaque puts his glamors up and kisses Wukong deeply again before picking Wukong up and taking him and himself back home.

Deep in the Sewers Spider Queen uses the last of Mk's hair (Does anyone think that's weird, or is that just me? Like she stole Mk's hair... Wait until Redson finds out XD) and puts it inside the Coldron, and it was working until not, Spider Queen throws a fit about it until a little girl walks in. " I believe you have been off. You're throne for too long." The girl said, and Spider Queen  let's the girl fo her thing, and the girl pours in the blue liquid, and it works. A spider comes out looking perfect. "Now don't we do a little test run." Spider Queen looks at the scientist, and the spider jumps at the scientist, and Syntax jumps out and bows to the Spider Queen, and she smiles.

Sorry for not posting school, and I have one more week of it, so I hope I can post more about this because I love writing chapters like this one and all the others and should I make Syntax or the Mayor find the cursed love box? You're choose people!

Hope you all have a good day,even or night, and happy birthday to all of you. 624 words