The End.

I slowly open my eyes and feel an ache surge through my body, something's wrong... I look over and see Bill hovering around like he's pacing. His voice becomes clearer and pierces the air now. "... No, I've broken the deal! Bill Cipher never breaks deals. Why did I let it tempt me, now the kid's as good as..." He pauses. "Shooting Star, eavesdropping is not a good thing to learn so early in your small life." He turns to me and comes up close. "Now, don't be mad, but as you know I broke your deal. I know your probably upset, but-"

I push myself off the ground weakly and squint up at the now piercingly yellow shape above me. "Upset? I don't even understand what you did to him!" I look around and see Dipper laying limply a few feet from me. I push myself over to him and start nudging him.

"Shooting star..."

"What?!" I get up to my feet and stare at him furiously.

"There's a slight chance he might not wake up. I didn't expect him to have that much raw power to him. I couldn't help myself!" He backs away defensively. Wait, he's in our world now, I can hit him! I look around for a weapon, but nothing looks good enough.

"You better know how to fix this." I see a steady branch laying in the dirt nearby so I grab it and raise it, ready to hit him.

"For now, I won't. If I waste this opportunity we will probably not survive much longer. That son of a-"

"Watch your language triangle. You're already on thin ice." I raise the branch a little more, like I'm getting ready to hit him any second.

"Fine. The stupid demon that you dummies let out of the portal is now accelerating the universe's end. Once I've banished him, then I can save Pinetree, okay?"

I nod and glance back at Dipper who is still motionless. "Make it a deal."

He looks at me astonished. "If you wish. I'll save the universe with Pinetree's power then I'll save him. Deal?"

"Deal." I shake his hand and he disappears. I grab Dipper and put his arm over his shoulder and start the long walk to the shack. "Ugh, Dipper why do you have to be so heavy?" I say out loud to nobody really. Geez he was like half this weight when I had to carry him out of the portal room. At least those demons aren't swarming everywhere still. I hear a loud boom above that shakes the store windows next to me. Above purple and yellow balls streak across the sky, crashing into each other. I pick up the pace and accidentally drop Dipper. I screech and pick him back up and continue slowly as I was before. The brawling demons whizz above our heads, sounding like bottle rockets going by, but they shake everything when they go by like a jet would. By now I'm pretty much dragging Dipper down the street, I'm so tired. I push on and head into an alley where I put him down, resting him gently against the wall. They whizz over head again and I drop to the ground covering my head for safety. I run out of the alley and watch them streaking across the sky, brilliantly colored streaks are left temporarily in the dark, threatening clouds. They stop and hover a distance from each other, both's strong colors flickering of weakness, the purple demon more than Bill. The purple demon fades for a second to long and Bill jumps on it as he sees an opportunity. The demon's color flares back up and Bill goes flying past into a horde of the shadow demons. The shadows engulf the yellow , with brief seconds of it prevailing they take back immediately. The shadowy ball explodes in a burst of gold and Bill floats confidently, as a more faded yellow now. Bill looks down to where we are taking refuge and brightens with his determination fueling his power solely now. The purple demon sees this and shoots down at me, I duck and he whizzes just above me head. There's a high pitched buzzing in my ears as I turn and see its gone. The buzzing fades as Bill lowers down next me.

"Where is it?!" His voice more angered than I've ever heard it before.

"It disappeared behind me... Wait, No!"
I turn back around just in time to see Dipper pushing himself from the ground. Bill fumes red and charges.
"Don't hurt him!"