CHAPTER 5a

Heyyyyyy🤭
So I said there will be a new character's POV aside Zeerah and Lola's ... Please don't get confused 😩❤️

Are we ready?

Okayy ... Let's go

Wait🤭

I'm excited 😩😩😩❤️

Ding dong...

(Main characters' face claims in media😉...P.s;I don't own the pictures, credits to owners)

Thomas's POV;

"Thomas baby" I smiled when I heard her call me

"I'm a man naw"

" Kini , you can be forming man to those girls but you're my own baby"

I was...

"I'm their baby too" there was a look of shock on her face and I started laughing

"Haaa, modaran... so my boy already has girls...I'm just forty five o ,I'm not ready to be a grandmother o .Lemme enjoy my youth in peace o abeg"

Did my mother just say YOUTH?

"Mummy , you're old,see you have grey hair sef" she smacked my head and eyed me, mumuring something like" it's your crush that's old" I couldn't stop laughing.

This woman is a comedian.

"Have a great day, Adeolu mi, Mommy loves you."

I flashed her a smile and replied, "Thanks, mummy Adeolu. Love you too." She pecked me and handed me a box of chocolates.

And I don't even eat chocolates...

"Senior Thomas"

"Good morning handsome"

"Thomassssss"

"Cutieee"

"Hey"

"Good morning assistant head boy"

The interactions continued, with friends and acquaintances offering greetings, handshakes, and even the occasional high-five. It was all part of the daily routine, and I appreciated the camaraderie.

But then, just as I was about to reach my classroom, it happened.
Someone hugged me from behind and I needed no soothsayer to tell me who it was

Bella...

I froze, feeling extremely uncomfortable.

"Babe!" she exclaimed, her voice filled with excitement. "I missed you so much!"

"I missed you too" I lied because I forgot she even existed until now.

"It's a lie joor...why didn't you na reply my message and I think you were online sef"

"Bella...I wasn't online throughout the weekend ,maybe my mum was using my phone"

"No yawa ,so how are you na? ...babe see ehn I later bought that cloth from the Whatsapp vendor .Omo the shipping fee was mad ,I just closed my eyes to pay.Can you na imagine, she wanted to collect extra money from me again,I say ahan for what..." I was tired of hearing her rant so I tuned out her voice and just stood there admiring our school's aesthetic structure.

Our school Laswad high is one of the best schools in Lafenwa.It's this big old building, all tall and proud towards the sky. The gate had these fancy designs,with the morning sun making everything look golden and the shadows from the trees making patterns on the ground.