Chapter 1: I Got Reincarnated as Black Rock Shooter!

Somewhere on the side of a mountain a group was climbing for fun and because thy were bord. Even thou it was a bit chilly out the sun helped them to stay warm.

You: male/female voice "Hey! Slow down a bit, I don't plan on dying today." The rope that was tied to you was being cut by the rocks.

Man: "What's the matter getting slow in you old age?"

You: "Ha ha, your only two years younger then me so just wait bud." You slipped and was now hanging on by the rope. "FUCK! Give me a hand will you." You went to grab a women's hand but missed.

Women: "Your too far, use your pick and I'll grab it." You were about to do as she said when a loud snap was heard and you started to fall.

You: mind sacred "I belief that I'm going to fall to my death. I don't want it to hurt, I just don't."

???: "Confirmed. Physical Attack Resistance acquisition successful."

You: mind "I hope my body doesn't go splat or bend out of shape, I want it to stay as is."

???: "Confirmed. Creating a body that has a high durability. Successful." You turn to look at the ground to see death waiting for you and you feel very calm.

You: mind "Shut up for a moment would ya. Huh, never got a girlfriend maybe in the lief I should go after as many as possible."

???: "Confirmed. Skill: Predator acquisition successful."

You: mind "37 and pooching 40, I would have been a sage. If I was lucky I might have ranked great sage."

???: "Extra skill: Sage acquisition successful. Continuing, Sage will transform into the unique skill Great Sage. Successful."

You: mind "Just shut it... I hope that I'm Black Rock in my next life."

???: "Unice skill: Black Rock Shooter acquisition successful. Adjusting body creation to fit new requirements. Successful."

FIRST POV

I woke up to the sound of rowing and the the ground shaking making me jump up from the ground and wide awake.

You: young girl voice "Huh? I'm alive?" I put my hands over my mouth shocked at the voice. "W-Was t-that m-my voice?" There it was again. "Yes, it is." *sigh* I then heard what sounded like laughter of in the distins and made my way to where it came from.

After I got to a large area of light I saw a giant black dragon with glowing golden eyes then hide behind a large rock. I pecked over the rock to see a small blue slime... Small blue slime. Big black dragon.

You: mind fangirl "That's Rimuru and Veldora Tempest when thy first meet. *squeal* I'm soo lucky!" I fell on my back with a loud thud as all life left my body. "I'm dead, again!"

Veldora: booming "Show yourself!" I let out screed scream. "I wont tell you again!" I slowly came out of my hiding spot and look up at him feeling smaller than I already am. "What are you doing here child?"

You: "C-Child?" A tick mark groo on my head. *mad* "How are you calling a child you over groan lizard?!"

Veldora: booming "I am the Storm Dragon, Veldora! One of four True Dragons!" I could see Rimuru's whole body shook when Veldora let out a laugh. "I like you Child."

You: "I am not a child, Veldora, I have a name and it's-" Shock and silents filled me as I can't seem to remember my name or if I every had one. "I-I can't remember my name, I know I have one didn't I? No I know it's... *hopeless* I don't have a name."

Veldora: "Rimuru, do you have a name that I can give to the poor thing." There was a silents but I know that Rimuru was talking to Veldora with ESP or whatever. "Yes. That name will do nicely. Child you shale be kwon as Hoshi Tempest." A sense of power and hope came over me bringing me to tears as the name 'Hoshi Tempest' filled a void in my very soul.