Chapter 2: Old enemies, new friends

HOSHI POV

Every Goblin that could bare arms stood in front of me and Rimuru and it doesn't look good. Most of them look like Direwolf food, way too many of are scrawny.

Rimuru: "Everyone, do you understand our situation?"

Goblin: "Yes! We are prepared for a life-or-death battle!" 

Hoshi: "Jeez, chill the war isn't going anywhere. Just do your best." They all stood in aw making me lightly blush.

Rimuru: "But first, take me to where the wounded are."

Hoshi: "I would like half of you to help me build a fence, and I would like a sword!"

TIME SKIP

Unlike in the original story I had the fence made with spike traps that were easy to use. All the Goblins had to do was pull the rope lifting the trap letting the Direwolves run to there death. I stood in front of the gate with Rimuru, sword in hand.

Rimuru: "Turn back now, and we won't take any action. Leave this place at once!" The pack leader howled making the pack charge us.

When the wolves got close I raised my sword signaling to loss the arrows and rias the spike traps killing some. The pack leader must have seen the threads that were covered in blood.

Hoshi: "That's one of our skills, Steel Thread." I pack leader growled at me although I couldn't hear a thing it said before it charged at me and Rimuru baiting through the thread. Right before it got to us it jumped and got stuck in Rimuru's Sticky Thread.

Rimuru: "That's Sticky Thread." The wolf snarled at us. "Skill: Water Blade!" The wolf's head came clean off landing on the ground with a loud thud. Rimuru and I walked up to crops making the other wolves growl and snarl at us. "Hear me, Direwolves! Your boss is dead! I'll give you the choice: submit or die!" There was silents from the wolves that I didn't like.

Hoshi: whisper "You know we have Predator, right?" He jumped onto the corps and started to dissolve but spit a out a leg for my to eat.

G.S: "Analysis complete. Direwolf species skills Supreme Sense of Smell, Thought Communication, and Menace acquired." Rimuru used his Mimic to turn into a Direwolf.

Rimuru: "Hear me! I will let you go just this once. If you refuse to yield to us, I will allow you to leave this place!" He then let out a howl and used the Menace skill making me plug my ears. The Direwolves kreped up to us then laid flat making Rimuru stop howling and me plugging my ears.

Pack: "Our pack yields to you." I smiled and nodded.

Elder: "D-Did we win?"

Hoshi: "All good in the Goblin hood. It's good that there's no need for *yawns* fighting anymore. Like they say: make peace not war." The Goblins cheered as I yawned once more before going to the chief's hut for some shut eye.

Moring came and I sat on a stump with Rimuru on my lap and all the Goblins and Direwolves in front of us.

Rimuru: T.C (Thought Communication) "What now? Who's gonna look after not only the Goblin but all these pups, too?"

Hoshi: T.C "There numbers are about the same. We could pair them up?" Rimuru nodded.

Rimuru: "Okay, listen up! So, we're going to have you all pair up and live together!"

Goblins Direwolves: confused "Pair...up?"

Hoshi: "In other words you all will ne put in groups of two, A Goblin and a Direwolf." They nodded in understanding.

Rimuru: "Yesterday's enemy is today's friend! You're all to work together and get along as friends from now on! Got it?"

Goblins Direwolves: "Yes, sir!"