Chapter 5.

Yoongi had seen a lot of different places. He had ate all sorts of foods. He could count on his fingers how many things he had found beautiful in this world. But.... Nothing compared to the beauty that was Jungkook.

He was on the stage, wearing a pair of tight, really tight, black leather pants. The red light lit up his tan skin, making it glow in the most sinful way. Every inch of his soft skin seemed to be too delicious not to be savored.

Yoongi could not take his eyes away as everything around them softly faded in the background and he was standing there alone, entranced by the show in front of him.

With a playful grin on his face Jungkook laid on the cold floor, his muscles stretched and legs spread. He was all muscles and strength, thick thighs and buffed biceps, sweaty skin and wet dark locks.

Yoongi could see himself walking on the stage, mind enchanted, laying down underneath the dancer as he pressed his body against his.

Jungkook would look into his eyes and whisper soft nothings into his ears as their bodies vibrated together. The dancer flexed his arm muscles and Yoongi shivered.

The gangster's right hand caressed each dent of his chest, abs, liking very much how soft the skin felt underneath his thumbs.

Jungkook caught his hand was stopped him going lower when Yoongi's thumbs went underneath the waistband of the dancer's pants. The dancer leaned even more than it felt possible and whispered "are you even ready, kitty?" His hot breath hit Yoongi's lips and the latter moaned. The intensity of that moment, Jungkook's body rolls on top of him, made Yoongi's head spin in a delicious torture.

Yoongi thrust his hips forward, looking for any kind of friction he could get, only to get taunted by slow rubbing. It wasn't enough. He wanted more, so Yoongi wrapped his legs around the dancer's hips, pulling him closer, trying to garner as much pressure as he could.

'Bad, bad kitty.' Jungkook peered from above. Underneath his thick curtain of black eyelashes, his eyes were sparkling with mischief as fire burned deep in side.

Yoongi hadn't thought about the beautiful things he had seen in his life. He hadn't really appreciated them at their real value, however, as Jungkook's lips barely brushed against his, all of those places, people and food he had tried, were completely erased from his mind, leaving only the sensation of having him close.

".... boss?"

Yoongi blinked in confusion as he didn't know where the voice was heard. It didn't make any sense for anyone to be there, with them. It was just the dancer and him.

A hand shook his shoulder and Yoongi jerked. He wasn't underneath the dancer, he didn't even move. Their bodies never collided and their lips never touched.

"What?" Yoongi barked as he turned his attention to his right hand. He didn't even notice when Jungkook left the stage.

"I was telling you Joon managed to set up a meeting with Nico on Thursday, next week. Where's your mind at?"

"Send me more details tomorrow. I need to do something." Fuck. Yoongi cursed himself. Everything played out in his imagination. Nothing was real, yet, the need was there, pulsing in his veins, his hardened member throbbing inside his pants. His palms itched to feel that soft skin beneath his palm, and his lips still felt the kiss.

On his way to his changing room, Jungkook counted the money he had made for the night. With a deep exhale, he leaned on the wall, money rightly clenched in his hand.