Biography

Baihu

Side: Defender
Squad: Wolfguard
Specialty: Intel, support
1 Health 3 Speed

Load out
Primary: MP5A5
Secondary: M1911
Gadget: Barbwire or proximity alarm
Unique Ability: Unmanned cameras aka Watchman

Real Name: Y/N Liang
Date of Birth: January 5th (Age 24)
Place of Birth: Taipei City

Biography

'We can't see into the future, but we can plan for it'

Growing up Liang had a knack for problem solving and was always the first person to come up with a solution. When she was 16 her best friend was murdered by their father who after a lengthy hostage situation killed both her and himself. During those hours nothing Y/N thought of would have been able to save her friend which made her feel powerless. After that day she decided to join the police force as soon as she was eligible.

She trained herself to the fullest extent of her abilities and was eventually picked up by Thunder Squad who noticed her proficiency in ballistics and her strategic mind. She became the youngest member of the squad at just 22 and would prove her worth when she and Rainbow operator Masaru "Echo" Enatsu held out against ten domestic terrorists who attempted to assassinate the Japanese foreign minister. During the confrontation Liang saved his life, a deed not forgotten by him.

Psychological Report

When speaking to specialist Y/N "Baihu" Liang it's clear she had prepared herself for our meeting extensively. Not that it was unexpected, according to her "a well thought out plan will get you through anything" any question I threw at her she would give a well thought out answer with ease.

As if to prove her point she brought up the incident both her and Echo were involved in, she told me how leading up to the event all the scenarios that had gone through her mind and how she had planned for each and every one "There's no harm in being ready for something that may never happen, I'd rather be ready for anything then live on with regrets".

Speaking of Echo I had him test Liangs motion scanners or 'Watchman' as she calls them, they are very sophisticated and showcase her technical capabilities quite well. Once activated the watchman will give a live location of anyone who enters its range of vision, using a visor embedded in her helmet Liang can see the outline of said person through any surface.

Something that must be brought into consideration however is her age, at just 24 she will be the youngest operator to join Rainbow something that both Kaid and Zero took issue with. Mostly her lack of experience and unlike Mute lack of accomplished teammates which is a fair point however she has an untapped potential that rainbow can help foster.

Liang has a photographic memory and inquisitive mind that never turns off, wether that's good or bad is yet to be seen. On one hand she is always switched on and ready for anything but on the other this can affect her performance and personality as she often sleeps very little or not at all. It doesn't help that she has fostered a close bond with Jager already, despite only knowing each other for less than a day they were in R&D going over Y/N's watchman and how maybe the tracking technology they use could be integrated to improve Jagers ADS'. It was upon this seemingly random part of our conversation that I noticed the bags under her eyes leading me to suspect that she hadn't slept at all the previous night. Despite her prowess in most of what she does it is clear that when something is out of her control she becomes anxious.

-- Dr. Harishva "Harry" Pandey, Director of Rainbow