Songs/Parodies that related to almost every holidays/months revision

5/6/16 (journal/reality/fantasy)

Note: I wrote this before long time ago at home, but I’m going to add more. All of the holidays that I list are from the internet. Some of the holidays here are unofficial, according to the internet.

Setting: Imagination world concert at daytime

IJD(Imagination version of Johnny Depp) and other people- ‘sang and dance to my version of what time is it from High School musical 2 revision. This version is a theme song for imagination world concert. First wrote in during high school 2007-2010 7/4/2015) ’: All- ‘chorus’ What time is it? Concert time. It’s our thing. What time is it? Music time. That’s right, say it loud. What time is it? The time of our lives, concertation. What time is it? Concert time. Music’s on, scream and shout.

IJD- Finally concert’s here. Good to singin’ out. I’m off the clock. The pressure’s out. Now music’s what it’s all about.

Me- Ready for some singing for my heart to take a chance. I’m here to sing, not movin’ away. Ready for a concert romance.

Both me and IJD- ‘first hook’ Everybody ready, going crazy, yeah music’s on. Come on and let me hear you say it now, right now. ‘back to chorus’

Imagination version of Ashley tisdale- We’ve got no rules. No any school. I’m free to sing till music stops.

Imagination version of Lucas grabeel- It’s a musical concertation.

Both Ashley and lucas- And the music never has to stop.

Ashley- We’ve got songs to sing. We’ll see you soon. 

Lucas- And we’re really gonna miss you all.

Ashley- Goodbye to you and you.

Lucas- And you and you.

Both Ashley and Lucas- Bye, bye until next time.

Ashley- Bye, bye. ‘back to 1st hook and chorus’

Me and IJD- No more wakin’ up at 6am, ‘cause now our time is all our own.

Ashley and Lucas- Enough already, we’re waiting, come on, let’s go.

All- Out of control.

Imagination version of Jack Black- All right. Everybody. Yeah. Come on.

All- ‘chant’ Music pride, let’s show it. We’re singers and we know it. Magic stars, yeah, are the best, yeah. Blue, white, and gold. When it’s time to sing, we do it. We’re number one we proved it. Let’s live it up. Music’s on. That’s what the concert’s all about.

All- What time is it?

Me- Concert time is finally here.

All- Let’s celebrate.

Me and IJD- We wanna sing loud and clear now.

All- Music’s on.

Jack Black-We can sing as late as we want to.

All- It’s music time.

Lucas and Ashley- Now we can sing whatever we wanna sing.

All- What time is it? It’s concert time. We’re lovin’ it. Come on and say okay now. What time is it? It’s music time. Let’s go and have the time of our lives..Yeah!

January

Mail Order Gardening Month

IJD as Tom Hanson in female clothes from 21 Jump street series- ‘sang Please Mr. Postman by the Marvelettes’(Note: When IJD transformed into women, his guitar color changed into pink)