THE SLEEPOVER👩🏾‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏽

———

So  you and your friend decided to have a spooky sleepover for Halloween. You have liked this friend for a while and she would flirt with you a lot but you could never tell if she was joking or not so you always flirted back.

Yall wore matching pajamas and decided to bake cookies.

"Aii now the cookies are in so we have like 15 minutes to do whatever" she said as she closed the oven door.

Yall decided to go to your bedroom and chill.

"Ugh im so ready to taste the cookies , im so hungry" you exclaimed as you sat and your bed and to your surprise she laid down right next to you but really close. "Yeaa me too but that's not the only thing im tryna taste" she said and mumbled the last part lowly as she started tracing down your thigh, following the patterns on your pajamas.

"What else you tryna taste? Hm" you said as you put your phone down and looked down at her as you spread your legs a little. "The candy that we bought duh, what else did you think I was talking about" she chuckled as she looked up at you with her hazel eyes that always kept you in a trance.

You were just staring down at her slowly zoning out and getting lost in her trance, her long curly hair was framing her face perfectly as she was looking up at you. "Earth to y/n" she snapped at you to get you out of your zoning.

"Oh sorry um... forget it" you said as you closed your legs quickly since you got embarrassed after assuming she wanted to taste something else. "No talk to me, and why did you close your legs..? You know you can be comfortable with me love" she stated as she put her hand on your inner thigh and uncrossed your legs so that you could lay comfortably. That gave you butterflies when she did that and she didn't move her hand off your thigh either.

"Oh uhm... I thought you were talking about something else but your gay ass is always playing around with me so never mind" you tried to brush it off as much as possible while you tried to keep your composure with her hands slowly caressing your thighs each time.

"Well what if I told you that im not playing this time..." she said as she sat up right next to you , which made the two of you facing each other & making direct eye content with each other. "Girl shut up you said you were talking about candy" you sucked your teeth as you picked your phone up and brushed it off since you thought she was playing.

"And I was fucking witchu... look at me y/n" she took your phone and placed it on the other side of the bed as she moved closer to you. "So what were you tryna eat..." you mumbled as you looked at her waiting for a response. "You wanna find out or do you think that im still playing?" She looked you up and down and she slightly licked her lips.

"Aii Mya keep playing with me" you chuckled as you still didn't believe her, and as you were about to go pick up your phone again she grabbed you by your neck so you could look at her. "I'll really fuck the shit out of you, you know that?" She said as she pulled you closer to her , using her hand that was still around your throat. Now your faces was barely inches apart,  she was staring at you down.. looking at your eyes all the way down to your lips ready to just feast on you.

"Mya..." before you could finish your sentence the timer for the cookies went off.

                                    ———

-cliff hanger ? wait till the next chapter to find out-

-r