Princess (Empireverse NightDream) - lemon🍋🍋🍋:

For SnwyCnplayz

Since they weren't sure what kink they wanted or what prompt I have taken free range of this story.

Kink: Tentacle, Bareback, blowjob, blindfold, bondage.

Prompt: Sunniva (Dream) has been kidnapped by Callisto (Nightmare) for reasons that soon became very clear to Sunniva.

Warning: Dubcon, Drugging, Incest

  Sunniva is always very Attentive these days... at least he tried to be. It didn't always work out in his favor though. As a child he had a horrible habit of getting into sticky situations that his brother Callisto would have to come get him out of. They had always been small dilemmas but as he got older and less naive he began to notice that as the years passed the bigger the dilemmas became. In fact by the time Callisto betrayed him they had gotten so terrible that he was sure that he should be dust by now. Even so it seemed that even after Callisto was no longer by his side someone would come to save him... and he began to resent his fate.

  Because he was sure as the very god that many believed him to be, he was supposed to be perfect, that was the very reason Callisto hated and wished him dead after all. He had no more tears to cry over Callisto anymore.

  It was a growing pressure.

  He hated being perfect.

  Sometimes he wanted to do something awful and not have it overlooked. He didn't want to be seen as this perfect deity that could do no wrong... this God.

  That's why when Phanes and Týr weren't looking he left. Ran away to the forest that sat just beyond the little empire he had built with his friends — sometime he wished Callisto had been by his side when the Sun empire was created, he was sure that the Empire would have been called the Sun and Moon Empire and instead of Sunniva ruling the Sun empire and Callisto ruling the Moon empire they'd have ruled together — just for a few moments of time to himself to breath. The forest was a semi-dark place and filled with quiet nature, it was the perfect place to take a break.

  From his role as a King.

  From his friends.

  From his 'godly' duties.

  From life.

  Yes peace and quiet was what he needed in these times of stress, someplace he didn't need to be overly cautious or aware. Unfortunately it was not to be as the minute he sat down on a cozy looking rock that overlooked a large lake a wet bag was forced over his head and fastened tightly. Sunniva tried to fight but there seemed to be more than one perpetrator and they made quick work of tying his hands and feet together. he tried to struggle as he was picked up like a sack of potatoes and thrown over someone's shoulder however the more he struggle the harder he had to breathed until he realize that he was feeling weaker. He soon realized the reason the bag was wet, it was not because his captures accidentally dropped it in the water but because it was completely soaked in chloroform. Sunniva tried to stay awake as long as possible while keeping an ear out to figure out his current situation.

  "This was a lot easier then i thought it would be, His Majesty was right, we just had to catch him unaware" the voice of Callisto's first in command Hokori filled Sunniva's senses, Hokori was a skeleton who like to wear this grayish purple color all the time and was always covered in the dust of his clan hence the name Hokori

  "Yes Very easy~" The singsong voice of Sal-inja replied, Sal-inja was one of the many monsters in Callisto's Empire known for the genocide of his entire clan and for the inky black substance that leaked from his eyes like tears.