7

| New Me |

Dean Ambrose's POV

3 weeks later

It's been 3 weeks and no one but AJ, Jon, Joe, and I have heard from Akeira but none of us nor has anyone seen her.

She said she needed a change so she's gonna surprise us some point before Extreme Rules. I'm curious and very little worried.

The guys and I were backstage, watching the divas match. Paige was at the ramp because the Bella Twins have been attacking and harassing her these past 3 weeks.

"You think I'm just gonna walk down there to that ring with the two of you in there... So I can get jumped again?" Paige asks.

The Bella Twins put their little innocent look on. I roll my eyes.

"Well you know what? I will... Oh and this time... I have a "special surprise" for you!" Paige says.

What the hell? Paige looks back at the stage entrance.

Smoke comes out and fireworks blast as the beat picks up with flashing white lights.

Where are the people that accused me?

A whole new Akeira walks out and smirks at the crowd.

She looked like

and was in

with

"Ladies and gentleman, I give you, one fourth of the Hounds of Justice, Octavia Reigns!" Paige says

Octavia Reigns. That's hot.

Paige and Octavia grasp forearms then release as they run to the ring. Octavia slides in and hits the Thesz press on Nikki and hits her with multiple punches.

Paige gets in and takes down Brie. Nikki gets up and pushes Octavia back. Octavia then does a matrix move bending backwards, dodging a close line, then gets up and hits Nikki with Brain Damage.

Brie gets in the ring and turns into a powerful spear by Octavia. Shes definitely got Joe's strength. Paige and Octavia celebrate as The Shield's theme plays.

Octavia looked different but still beautiful. Her hair was black and shorter.

She looked amazing. The girls went backstage and we went looking for her. We got to the gorilla to see everyone hugging and welcoming back Octavia.

"Ellie!" Joe calls.

"Joey!" Akeira says.

The siblings hug and he spins her around as she giggles. He puts her down then Jon crushed her in a spinning hug.

I hold her close and kiss her. She kisses back as we hear cheers and camera flashes. We pull away, laughing.

"You look..." I trail off.

"Different?" She asks.

"I was gonna say sexy but that works." I say.

She giggles and then we all head back to whatever the fuck we were all doing.