Chapter Thirty Three

Min hee kept  letting out muffled screams, as this heartless unknown masked kidnapper kept slicing off the flesh on her face.

There was blood everywhere dropping from her face, the masked man stop slicing for some minutes, he removed the gag.

A piercing scream filled the air, Min hee was screaming so loud as blood kept dripping into her mouth almost choking her,

her hair was dripping with blood and nose bone line almost showing, she had no lips now it was neatly sliced off.

the mask man let out a maniacal laughter, he dispose the knife he was using and pick up another one.

All this while Min hee could no longer see cause blood covered her vision. He dug the knife again into our almost fleshless face,

hold up a dangling flesh this time he started cutting deep into her flesh showing off her bones.

Her  scream became screeching sound ......few seconds later all that was coming out of her mouth

was gurgling and choking sound after few minutes what was left was a disarranged flesh and poking bone... FACELESS!!!

the mask man step backward and stare at Min hee observing his work he chuckled like someone extremely satisfied with his art work.

Min hee was still making some pathetic noises , let me put you out of your miseries... He whispered softly like a lady.

He Cut the rope holding her upside down and her body, made a sickening sound against the hard floor.

Blood splashing all around she made no sound, her eyes were shut,  unbearable pain shooting through her own face.

Slowly she began to move her body trying to take a comfortable position all she could think about was pain.

She saw her own life flashing across her eyes ... as darkness surrounded her.  The mask man took his time cleaning up her whole body,

He wipe the droplet of dry blood on all her body,  dispose her bloody dress, then wash her blood messed hair.

He sat her down on a chair and blow dry her hair, he did all this neatly to a naked and unconscious Min hee.

Deepak aher neatly in a ponytail style then step back once again to look at her she said slammed against the chair our skin was pale white and her breathing was shallow with slow rhythm.

Her face was bright red with bones, meat and more meat no skin.... You look good my little stripper he said.

Is slowly step forward, he pick her up and press his knife to her neck, with one smooth slash he slitted her throat.

No sound, no movement, just whimper. Min hee felt cold  and blankness took over there,.... there .....your miseries is over he said.