Chapter Two : The Run

ran threw the trees the scenery flew past me I didn't look my eyes filled with salted tears . All my pain came crashing down on me I could no longer hide behind the hope that my " mate " is coming to my rescue no he is to high, and mighty for the likes of me . Im the disgrace of my family my father disowned me and my mother when i was seven . Him being the Beta we were casted aside my dear mother turned sour she no longer laughs her eyes are full of sorrow they no longer reflex her loving soul they show a window into sorrow . Well were living i have the money. And now we are leaving but don't worry we will be back and i will be what my mate wants i promise ..

"Mum were leaving come on we don't want them to see us " i shouted as i ran into are house which isn't a house more like an hut that leeks and has one bedroom that i gave to my mother she needs it i would do anything for her even sleep. In on the floor to her bed, im ll she has all thy went right she never tells me why father has left me and her but i still hear her crying at night she only shifts when she is forced by me because i don't want her wolf to become caged and turn my mother rouge .

" were are we going" i really hate when she does this she can't remember anything i tell her she drowns me out we have been at the Airport for two hours because the plane to Spain is being delayed . " WERE ARE YOU " my fathers voice boomed into my head I waited a second until i had mother seated and away from hearing my reply , " Hello father i will not tell you. Were we are but please send this message to the Alpha , me and mother will not be returning home for a very long time and may never return don't look for us if you do you are birching are rights and you don't want us to tell the council of all you have done to us do you? The money. That is meant for us will be transferred to an account that i will email to you thank you and good bye" . I turn off my connection building a wall around my mind . Time to board the plane mummy . I took all of are belongings and didn't turn around. Im coming back don't worry i will be back .

Hii i hope you like this is from a real good writer that has the best book i didn't even edit it i just looked at who wrote it and was like this is a great story line :P not edited and no spell check xx YOU HAVE TO READ THIS GIRLS BOOK !! She may be unknown but she needs to be heared her writing is different from mine but it is still great!!!!!!!!