Chapter 13B: PW Journal Entry #2

I am being held hostage in this hospital for God knows how long, and this journal will serve as an evidence of the atrocious acts I have been through! I will document every single thing the staff of this hospital has done to me, and I promise I will make sure that what was done horribly to me, to us, will also be done to them!

How wretched it is to inform my loved ones that I am not the sole victim! There are dozens of us! God forbid there may be more!

We are held against our will! To whoever reads this, please, I beg of you! Send us some help! Send us an army! We may need more than a battalion! We are kept in an abandoned asylum disguised as a hotel!

Hundreds of these pretend nurses run the place. A few of them at once would hold on to every single one of my limbs, pinning me to the wall,  going as far as slamming me down to the ground just to jab me with hundreds of drugs so they can get me sedated! I am being brutally oppressed! And my days are wasting away as the drugs they inject inside me do their work effectively! Someone ought to do something or else—we're all going to die here!

They try to fool me with their words, but I see right through them! Behind every single mask, I know them! They aren't real nurses! There are no doctors! They can convince me all they want, but I am not going to fall for their lies! I've been manipulated into thinking I needed help! They took advantage of my vulnerability, and my moment of weakness has landed me their victim! I can hear the others suffering! It pains me to know that they too have fallen into the cruel hands of these abductors!

All they want is money! They've taken all of us, so they can perform their cruel experiments! They treat us worse than animals! We have become their guinea pigs! All they care about are the drugs in our system! They jab and inject all day long—all because of money! Money, money, money! Money brings the devil out of a person! This world is filled with these greedy people willing to kill because they are never content! They just keep wanting more and more!

They tell me I'm crazy that's why I need the drugs they put in my body against my own will. They say they are just trying to help, but they're not! I AM NOT CRAZY. I AM NOT INSANE. This is exactly what I have been fearful of, and it's happening right in front of my eyes!

I've always known Page was my daughter. I've known it deep inside of me, I just didn't want to say anything because people are going to think I've completely lost my sanity. Alas! The joke's on them! To you who's reading this, be forewarned: I was never insane! I've always known that Page is mine. I am her real mother. My blood runs through her veins. Her flesh is my flesh! I have always known!I've known since the very first time she stared at me and I saw my reflection in her eyes.