The End of Me.

Alex's POV:

Two years after and on the Death of Alex

There was a ray of light that engulfed me after that flashback played. Then I heard her voice.

"Irog. You're done with suffering. You're in a safe place now." I heard her voice.

I opened my eyes against the blinding ray of light. I found her smiling at me.

"Welcome to the world of in between." She greeted me.

"Haneul? Where are we?" I asked her as I got up from where I laid.

Noticeably softer than the floor of the Vocal room where I shot myself in the head. She held out her hand for me to grab. I did as she offered. My mind was lost as I stood up.

"We are in a world of in betweens, Irog. We can't go up to heaven just yet, because there are still unfinished businesses for us to deal with. Like the acceptance of our families." She replied rather calmly.

"Jagiya?! What do you mean unfinished businesses?" I asked her as she walks up to a well it seemed.

She pulled me beside her and made me look down the well. Where the scene of our families crying and being angry for our loss unfolded in front of my very eyes. The kids have found me, laying lifeless, all three cried and fuck they crossed the street without looking for an incoming car! These three! Oh my god what have I done?! I looked at Haneul currently as she sighed.

"Haneul, where are we? Why are we here?" I asked her again.

"Seri... we are in between Heaven and Hell, for us to be able to go up to Heaven, we need to do things for our families to accept our sudden deaths. Look, they are destroying themselves for our loss. Our kids are in pain and they have unanswered questions about why it had to be us." She replied calmly.

I saw her parents wail, our kids cry, my family wail and question God. 'Why?!' It was too loud to hear everyone. I hyperventilated at what I am seeing and hearing.

"I've been hearing everyone's questions too. It's loud and it won't go unfortunately for us until they come to terms with our death. Our kids are the loudest." She chuckles bitterly.

"So, we need them to accept our death? What about me? I lived two years through hell?! It's a given for me to just decide on this matter, I can't live one more day, Haneul, especially not with out you." I complained to her passionately.

She chuckles to herself and briefly cleared her throat.

"I'm not saying you needed to explain yourself, Seri or that you didn't need to die like that. What I am saying is, we need to work on them accepting the truth. We need them to let go of us or otherwise stay in this world of in between and hear them cry in pain." She replied to me rather calmly.

"We need to see Captain Michael to let you know what you should do. I can't explain all these by myself. Come now, jagiya." She told me and pulled me towards the Gates of Heaven.

There an Archangel stood with his book of names. He looks up to me and smiled gently at me.

"Alexandra Christianna Schneider, also known by Korean name Kang Se Ri?" He greeted me.

"Y-Yes. That's me." I replied to him with a stutter.

"Welcome to the world of in between. You're this close to Heaven but not quite, because of unfinished business." He replied to me with a gentle smile.