part 23

"for god's sake...stoppp!!" Y/n said as
She yanks her hand letting her hand freed from the grip of them.

As y/n said taehyung and jimin glare at each other as they look at y/n.

"Jimin!! I told you I'm here because of my work!! I don't intend on doing anything and taehyung!! I can go with jimin if I want!! You can't decide whether I stay or not! Ugh!! Its so annoying!! Let me do my job!! And jimin please leave!! I'll explain you later but for now please leave" y/n said being frustrated as jimin sighs sadly as he nods and leave.

As y/n watch jimin leaving the house he sits on the couch frustrated hiding her face with her hands as taehyung look at her.

He decides to sit beside her.

"Are you ok?!" Taehyung ask y/n with a soft voice as y/n sigh before looking at him.

"Its just!! It doesn't feel right talking to him like that" y/n says to taehyung as taehyung looks down.

Taehyung pov

She even talked with me rudely!! But she didn't even said anything for that!! And is being sad for him! I guess he's someone special.

End of taehyung pov

A/n pov

Taehyung thought to himself as he felt  somewhat sad without noticing it.

"Wait!! Why you're suddenly so nice to me?" Y/n asks as taehyung realise.

"Nice?.. what do you mean!! Do your work and stop wasting your time...I need my work done by tomorrow" taehyung change his voice to his cold voice.

Taehyung pov

Wait!! Was I nice to her??....I didn't even noticed!! No way!! She must've mistaken...she is no one to me...why would I be even nice to such girl.

End of taehyung pov

Y/n pov

My bad!! How can I be so stupid...nice and him!! Never!! He's just a rude cruel man I've ever seen!! What a monster!! Ughh!! He just think of himself ...what a selfish man he is!!

I thought to myself as I look at him.

As he tells the maids that thier duty is off and that they can leave. The maids bow to him as they leave as I ignore him and do my work. As he sits on the bean bag busy on his phone.

After two hours

"You should go and sleep now!! Complete the work later...it's late and be careful!! There is a cemetery near...you don't wanna work with the ghosts do you??" Taehyung said as he smirks and leaves to upstairs.

What the hell!! He was just like..."do the work" and now telling me to sleep... he's so confusing...and how will I be able to sleep he already said those scary things...aeeee!! I wanna go home!!! Where is that lady!! Oh she already went to her home...wait am I alone in this room then!! Aishh!! Damn this work... i'mma go to sleep now!!

I thought to myself as I shut the laptop and run upstairs to my room. I jumped into the bed as I cover myself in the covers as taehyung words still scaring me. As I drift to sleep without noticing.

Time 1:30am

I open my eyes out of sudden as it's raining heavily the thunder of the clouds making it more scary as I look at the clock and it's 1;30am.

How the heck am I awaken in the middle of the night.

As I thought to myself I see a shadow passing by my bed as my heart stops for a moment thinking i must've been mistaken I shut my eyes tightly praying to God as I  hear scratching sounds like someone scratching in the wall.

"NO WAY!! AHHHHHHHHHHH" I scream my heart out as I run out of the room and knock at taehyung's door hoping him to open up.

"PLEASE OPEN THE DOORRR" I shout as I look back hoping the ghost wouldn't follow me.

A/n pov

"TAEHYUNGGG" y/n shouts as she crys   knocking the door loudly as she is scared to death.

Taehyung pov

I was sleeping as I awaked by loud knocking as I hear y/n screaming.

Wait!! That's y/n.

I quickly get of my bed and go towards the door and unlock it.

_______________TO BE CONTINUED