part-28

Y/n pov

"Ugh!! Should I just leave for home...I don't know what to do...I can't even call jimin he is might practicing now"
Y/n says to herself as she looks at the clock.

"I still have time...I should just stay here and work I guess... till then taehyung will come....yes!! I will do that then...okay... let's work now" as y/n says to herself as she starts working.

After 2hours

A/n pov

As y/n looks at the clock as she gasp.

"Wait!! It's 9:30 already?!...I didn't even realised... taehyung doesn't seem to come...I think I should just go home now...and it seems that everyone went home ...wait is it only me here...oh lord protect me...I hope I don't encounter ghosts" y/n said as she's clearly scared because everyone else had already left for home as the office hours ended.
     Taking her bag and documents in her hand as she leaves the ceo office.

"Why the lights are off only few of them are on....ugh!! It looks more terrifying now" y/n says as she rushes to the elevator as someone from behind grab her by her mouth and drag her.

"Um...um...leav- um...let me go.....umm" y/n says struggling to let go from the person's grip.

"Do I look stupid? Why will I?" As the person says to y/n as he smirks revealing mr.choi.

As y/n eyes widen as she struggles.

"Okay okay!! Stop now!! I didn't wanted to get to this level...but you forced me..and look where am I now" as mr.choi says and smirk.

Y/n still struggling as she is terrified as a tear drop from her eyes.

Meanwhile

Taehyung pov

She probably went home by now... should I call her?...no...I don't want her to think that I'm worried for her...no..I'm not... aish! what is wrong with you taehyung..why do you care?.....

"Taehyung?!!" As taehyung's mother mrs.kim shout.

"Oh..uh- yes?" As taehyung snap out from his thoughts.

"Are you even here taehyung?? I've been calling you from that time....what are you even thinking?..you know your father's busy schedule but we managed to have dinner with you...just for you dear....but you seem tensed and zoned out" Mrs.kim said.

"No mom! Ofcourse I'm focused.... I'm not thinking about anything... don't worry and about zoning out...I was just thinking about my work...it's okay" taehyung said reassuring his mom that everything is fine.

"Taehyung!! Don't take too much stress my son...if you need help ... don't hesitate to call me...your father is here...and I'll do everything to help you...hmm?" Mr.kim said as taehyung nods.

A/N POV

As taehyung is having a family dinner not knowing y/n is in danger.
      Mr.choi dragged y/n to the rooftop and tied her legs and hands and  covered her mouth making her unable to call for help. As y/n sits there crying not knowing what to do.

"Um!!.pl-ease...lea-ve.. me..um" as y/n cries.

"You know I like this side of you begging and crying...I'm loving this....you think you're smart huh..you really think you can expose me?....I've been-" as mr.choi says as his phone rings.

"Oh!! Someone's calling!! Hmm!! I'll be back and will continue out conversation okay!! Excuse me!!" As mr.choi give a psychotic smile and leave.