chapter 2

It has been more than 2 hours since I first stepped through the door. I've finished most of my assigned work by now. So, I decided to take a tiny break

"Hi soojin, how are you getting on?" I looked at the source of the voice. It's the man from before. He greeted me with a warm smile, his eyes twinkling with kindness. His friendly demeanour instantly put me at ease, as if we were old friends reuniting after a long time apart.

"Hi, I'm getting on well. Thank you...?" I responded, asking for his name. I didn't get to talk to him yet, so his name was unknown to me.

"Oh right, It's Lee Heeseung. But you can call me Heeseung," He said and bowed slightly. I nodded, acknowledging him. To be honest, he was quite attractive with his silky smooth, dark hair. Then, his soft echoing voice was like an angel. After, he continued speaking.

"Anyway, are you able t-" He was interrupted by Mr Lee.

"Hey Hyeong Soojin, come over," Mr Lee called out, gesturing to his desk. With one final look at Heeseung, I excused myself and walked over. I sat down stiffly, waiting for him to continue.

"So, can you do a favour for me?" Mr Lee questioned while typing away.

"Of course I can, what is it?" I answered.  He looked in grossed into whatever he was typing, until he stopped suddenly and lifted his gaze onto me.

"Ok, so you have to listen carefully. You can't forget anything," I nodded my head in understanding. Mr Lee continued.

"You need to get a coffee for the CEO because I'm too busy right now. You have to use the instant coffee in the blue bag, two teaspoons of sugar then a little bit of milk. Also, make sure it's not too hot. Oh, and the door number is 9A. Ok, now go."
Before leaving, I nodded again at him in appreciation and walked away, engraving the information I was told.

Once I entered the cafeteria, I immediately noticed the coffee machine. However, I hate the smell and taste of coffee. But as I took my last step, I was attacked by the foul stench of the coffee, which was coming from the machine.

"Ughh..." I grimaced while compressing my nose.

"Alright, blue coffee packet." I grabbed the blue-coloured coffee packet and slowly poured it into a random mug. After putting the coffee into the mug, I turned my attention to pouring hot water next. However, two contained white things caught my eye. Is this the sugar? I just shrugged and poured which one I saw first. Finally the milk, not too little not too much.

"Ok, done" I muttered to myself as I finally put everything together. The sweet smell of coffee was surprisingly bearable.
But I did what Mr Lee had instructed me to, and proceeded to his office. I knocked politely on the large glass doors.

"Come in!" A yell came from inside. I slowly opened the doors and poked my head through, before I stepped inside. Then, I walked towards his desk, placing down his coffee. He looked at me confused.

"Your name is...?" He said sounding uncertain. I turned away from him, shocked at why he didn't know my name. Then, I calmed myself down and stood straight before bowing.

"My name is Hyeong Soojin, sir. Mr Lee told me to bring you coffee," I said as politely as I could. After, I expected him to respond, but he just looked away uninterested. 'What an asshole' I thought to myself, rolling my eyes.
Before he could notice, I bowed again before walking away.

"Ew, hey! you!" He exclaimed in disgust. Annoyed, I looked back at him with a fake smile.

"Yes, sir."

"Yes sir?" he questioned with a chuckle. "Why did you put salt I'm my coffee? Do you already want to get fired?!" He questioned, feeling rage swallow him up like a crocodile.