S4 Return to the Nightosphere

A Pile of Banana's, the last thing the three of you expected to find yourselves buried in. The three of you wake up screaming, forgetting how you had gotten into the pile.

Fionna: Where the heck are we?

Cake: Dunno, better question is what's with all the banana's?

(Y/N): Even better question, what's with the cage?

Getting up from the pile, you walk over to the cell bars, and looking both directions for anyone nearby.

Fionna: Do you think we did something wrong while we were conked out?

Cake: Honey, I doubt it.

Reaching into her fur, Cake pulls out a small flip-phone.

Fionna: Who are you calling?

Cake: Gonna try and call BMO' see if he knows somethin'.

She tries to dial, but gets annoyed by the cruddy phone until she finds something on it.

Cake: Hold up a second, c'mere the two of you.

Fionna: What's up?

Cake: I got a buttload of vid-tapes on here, must've been recording a lot of stuff from how much there is.

(Y/N): Run the playbacks, might give us an idea of where we are.

She presses a button with a banana in her hand. The phone shows static for a moment before playing the video of the three of you getting ready to enter a portal that was in the Treefort living room. The last thing seen is Cake about to walk through before the phone suddenly dies.

Fionna: Dang it, what happened?

Cake: Battery went and died on us.

She gives a quick glance toward you.

(Y/N): I'm not an outlet.

Fionna: So, we opened a portal to somewhere, but where?

As she walked up to the bars, Fionna gets a response from a Jailer who appears, he has red skin, red eyes, two swords, and wearing a bdsm-esque sling that was held up by a ring that ties it together. And winged appendages to his arms.

Jailer: The Nightosphere.

Fionna and Cake both scream as you walk up and look him up and down, curiously.

(Y/N): Go on.

Jailer: Uh, yeah. You got thrown in jail. Look.

The jailer flies up to a switch and pulls it, lighting up the room revealing a wall with cells full of imprisoned, howling demons.

Cake: Look over there!

Down by the center of the room was a Statue of Hudson Abadeer in his true form.

Fionna: That's Marshall Lee's dad! Glob, we really are in the Nightosphere!

Landing up top the head of the Statue, the cell door's open.

Jailer: Up and an' at em, people. Everyone out of your cages. My shift is over, and no one's shown up, so...

Fionna: Wait a sec, you're letting us go?

Jailer: I mean... yeah, but not really. You're in the Nightosphere, so...

Fionna: So what?

Cake: Is there an outlet where I can charge this stupid thing?

She says as she holds up her phone and charger, getting only a laugh from the Jailer as a response.

(Y/N): You know a way for us to get back to OOO?