2g

Kansas P.O.V
I picked up a small baggy of weed before handing it to a nigga that wanted a dime. He paid me first obviously.

"Good looks KB," he spoke as I nodded my head.

"Yea," I spoke before closing my door and sitting down on my couch. I'm bored and hungry as fuck. I should call Seb and fuck with him. Knowing his lil mean ass he ain't gone respond. I clicked on his contact and FaceTimed him as I stood up and put in my shoes. Yea, I'm def about to go get some grub. No answer. I called him back frowning at my phone waiting for him to answer. He answered the second time but didn't put his face in the camera. "Put yo sexy ass face in the camera and stop playing with me,"

"Whatchu want? I'm busy,"

"Damn nigga calm yoself. I'm hungry and I was gone drop you off some if you were hungry too,"

"I'm not really hungry. If I do get hungry I'll get myself something. I have some leftovers here in the fridge from dinner I made last night,"

"Oh word? Whatchu cook? You ain't offer me none,"

"Yea, I'm aware hungry ass boy,"

"Nigga fuck you. Whatchu make Seb?"

"Fried fish and fries and some hush puppies,"

"Shit sounds good. You got some for me?"

"No, I have some for me though. I thought you were about to go get some food,"

"I mean yea, but why do that when I can be around you and get some good ass food. That sounds like a win to me, baby,"

"I don't have enough for real,"

"It's aight I get it, Seb. Imma hit you late or some. You aight though? Niggas ain't been fucking with you? What about Q?"

"That nigga ain't no shit and I'm not worried about him. Neither should you be. I know my brother told you to worry about me and look out for me but trust me you don't have to. It's all good,"

"He's not the only reason I be looking out for you. Don't do that,"

"What other reason? To make sure I'm not fucking niggas?"

"You really got me fucked up. Like yo, idea of how I feel about you and my motives are bogus as fuck for real,"

"Ok then explain to me why you watching my every move and shit then if it's not because my brother asked you to look out for me?"

"Be real. When have I ever listened to what another nigga told me to do?"

"You do it all the time with me,"

"That doesn't say something my nigga? Like that doesn't say 'oh maybe he really do fuck with me' 'maybe we really are friends',"

"You called me to argue? I'm not hungry ok? Enjoy yo night,"

"You gone be busy later?"

"Yea, one of my homies coming over,"

"Who? AD?"

"No not AD, it's a nigga and it's none of yo business. Imma need a pack tomorrow and imma have money so please don't sell my favorite. I need some RAW papers too if you have any,"

"Nigga fuck you, fuck yo weed, fuck yo order, fuck that nigga you about to fuck, and fuck them RAW papers. Real shit," I spoke before banging it on him and sighing. I grabbed my keys and walked out my door seeing him walking down the street over to my house.