00:02

Having three knee surgeries is an experience I'm glad is over.

Having a knee that requires you to even think about having three knee surgeries, well, that sucks.

Now, whenever I wanted to take a walk on the cobbled road outside of my all too oppressing cottage, I hobbled when I walked.

This may not be such a bad thing in other peoples cases, but in mine, being twenty three and quite inexplicably not keen in the department of common balance, this was a bad thing.

An utterly bad experience.

I fell a lot, let's just say that.

You may think doing common, everyday things could be done quite easily with a little flexing disability in my knee, but again, you thought wrong.

For instance, going to the shop to buy some groceries posed a challenge.

I couldn't ride a bike anymore.

And let's not mention how much of a lady boner killer it is to hobble when you walk.

Nowadays, ladies would much rather take a man with a knack for common balance and smooth sailing, or walking in their cases. Not one who splays out on the ground every chance he acquires and walks like an old man about to hit the bucket.

This is my life, laid out on a dismal whim.

I'm a twenty three year old, working a job with a boss that deserves to be put in jail.

A twenty three year old whose had a alarming amount of psychotic roommates.

And I was a twenty three year old who was lucky enough to meet you.