𝐢𝐢𝐢. cut you a deal

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐘 𝐃𝐎
𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐌 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐈𝐓.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐘 𝐃𝐎𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐌 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐈𝐓

2 0 0 7

WHEN SPENCER awoke the next morning, the sun shone through the window, creeping over to his eyes and disrupting his slumber. Nonetheless, he squeezed his eyes shut before deciding to open them.

He felt over to try and find Lindy with his hand but was met with a cold side of the hard bed. Spencer looked over on the woman's side of the bed as he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes.

He was little confused when he saw realized it was only him on the bed. He almost panicked until he heard the clattering out in the kitchen. Spencer sits up and looks down, realizing he's shirtless and then he checks under the covers to see his own naked form.

So, that DID happen last night. Spencer's cheeks reddened at remembering the night before. Yes, Spencer Reid lost his virginity, finally at twenty-six. He almost laughed in the disbelief of that happening.

Spencer looked over and found his underwear in the corner of the room and stood up to go and get them and put them on. He looked around, trying to find the rest of his clothing. He successfully found his slacks on the ground, right to his tie but he couldn't seem to find his shirt.

He had decided to go and ask Lindy if maybe she'd seen his button-up anywhere. He found his socks, placing them around his cold feet before leaving the room.

Spencer hesitantly crossed out into the hallway and found Lindy in the kitchen, stirring coffee in a mug with a spoon. She moved onto another mug filled with coffee next to it, but Spencer didn't notice this. The first thing he noticed was that she was the culprit who swiped his button-up shirt and he doesn't seem to mind that one bit.

Noticing a presence behind her, Lindy turned around and had seen Spencer standing there, shirtless. A proud smile appeared on her face and she brought two of the mugs, holding one up to him. "Morning, sleepyhead. I actually don't know how you take your coffee, but I put cream and sugar in it. I hope that's okay."

            "It's perfect, that's actually how I take my coffee." Spencer tells as he decides to sit up at one of the seats near the counter.

           Lindy looks at the man in silence as they both take sips of coffee from their mugs. They sat in the comforting yet awkward silence for a moment. Eventually, they were going to need to talk about... whatever that was, last night. And Lindy knew that Spencer wasn't about to do that.