𝐢𝐯. catching feelings

𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐃
𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐍
𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘, 𝐈 𝐀𝐌 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐘 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔.

𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘, 𝐈 𝐀𝐌 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐘 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔

2 0 1 1

IT HAD been four years since Lindy and Spencer made their friends with benefits pact. A lot of things had happened over those four years.

With Hotch's wife dying at the hands of The Reaper, JJ leaving the bureau as well as coming back, Spencer getting these headaches that weren't going away until he started seeing a geneticist. Emily dying and then miraculously coming back to life this year. It was a stress factor times a hundred.

And of course, nobody was as stressed as Dr. Spencer Reid. So what would he do? Try and make as much time as he could with Lindy before getting to the good part — the sex.
Now, if the sex wasn't good, Spencer and Lindy would've called it off a long time ago. But that was the thing, the sex was great.

After that, Lindy started teaching Spencer the basics of sex. How to please a woman, how to please yourself, stamina, toys, etc.. And over the years, it seems like the hard work paid off because it felt like Spencer was getting better every single time.

And of course, they communicated well. Not just with their bodies, but with their needs and wants. After the sex and a few orgasms later, they of course, talked like they didn't just spend time fucking each other's brains out.

Lindy and Spencer actually became close friends and talked on a day to day basis. They were each other's person outside of work. And for once, it felt nice to talk to someone that neither of them worked with closely.

The one thing that never changed for Spencer was his love for Lindy. If anything, his love for her grew day by day, year by year. Even though he knew that he couldn't have her the way he wanted, this situation was better than nothing with her at all.

And besides, he loved making her climax more than anything. Like right now, for example. The two were in the middle of sex, ready to finish at any second.

Lindy was currently on top of him, bedsheets tangled around their bodies as Spencer holds Lindy close, getting her to own orgasm as he tries to reach his own.

The four walls are filled with moans as Lindy feels Spencer thrust harder as if it's even more possible into her. He holds her body close, wrapping his arms around her and caressing her back every so often as Lindy rode him like a horse.