Rules~ 🖤

Hello, I'm Willow!~ I'm a rper, a gamer, an artist, and a cat mom. I made this book for all the sinners here to deal with bratty characters..and was wondering if you, dear Sir, have what it takes to tame them all?~ I do fxm only, so sorry ladies, but this ain't the book for you. Most kinks I enjoy are in the book I made for Willow. As well as limits. But, I will lay down the rules.

1. Don't be rude or mean, that will make me block you on sight. Discuss it with me in a civil manner.

2. If I don't respond right away, it's because I have a life. Shocker, I know, but I don't want someone to bash me or think I'm ignoring them, when I'm busy with my life. Please be patient.

3. Respect my limits. Please don't try to force me into things I am uncomfortable with. That will make me deny any rp you want to do. And won't wanna do it. Harsh, I understand. But I don't wanna deal with people making me uncomfortable

4. If you're someone I feel uncomfortable rping with, please understand that. I don't wanna deal with hateful people. Especially those in my past. If I tell you, I feel uncomfortable, please don't engage further.

5. I mirror responses, but I won't do one liners. If your do one liners, this isn't the RP for you.

6. Have fun, I want everyone to enjoy this project, and create stories with those who also enjoy writing.

7. NO MINORS. Seriously, if you're a minor, please don't attempt this. As I won't want anything to do with you. You shouldn't even be doing these type of things. For your safety. Internet is a bad place.

And that's all I can think about. The only 'feral' I will ever do, is mlp. That is it. Nothing else. As they are sentient ponies. Hope to see you soon in this sinful world~