Oc for Drive Me Insane Roleplay

~Name~

Gracelynn Norette

~Nicknames~

Grace, Lynn

~Age~

18

~Sexuality~ 

Pansexual and Panromantic

~Gender~

Female

~Pronouns~

She/They

~Face Claim~

~Personality~

~Personality~

Gracelynn is a very calm and reasonable person most of the time but has a tendency to lash out when feeling vulnerable or upset. She has big trust issues and often says whatever first comes to her mind even if it's offensive or upsetting.

~Good Traits~

-Calm 

-Intelligent 

-Brave

-the 'mom' of the group

~Bad Traits~

-Manipulative

-Vulnerable

-Insecure

-Easily angry

-BIG Trust issues

~Power/s~

Telekinesis

~Loved ones~

-Zane (Older Brother)

-Sam (Older Brother)

~Likes~

-Cats

-Hot Chocolate

-Feeling free

~Dislikes~

-Being hit

-Very cold environments

~Strengths~

-Long ranged combat

-Her five senses

~Weaknesses~

-Feelings

-Emotions

~Backstory~

Gracelynn was born into a poor family with heart disease. Her parents left when she was young thinking she was too big a burden to raise so her brothers raised her. They worked for the rich farming and cooking. Gracelynn was home-schooled since they didn't have enough. at 16 her brothers lost their jobs and Grace wasn't old enough to get a job that paid well or paid the rent and her treatment, they were kicked out and on the street. Soon scientists spotted them, both her brothers were 25 so they were too old for the requirements however Gracelynn was on the brink of death struggling to live and too helpless to fight back as they took her away, she didn't wake up for months. After she woke up she felt empty. However, felt a strong hatred for her brothers after thinking they were fine with just giving her away to strangers.

~Quotes~

"Don't cry over someone who wouldn't cry over you."

"Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together."

"Save me from here and these people"

"of course, I was manipulating you! And you fell for it"

"Just leave like everyone else does"