4

"Hey jimin, this is jungkook my boyfriend", after hearing that jimin becomes shocked his heart torn into pieces."hello jimin" jungkook says and puts his hand forward to shake. jimin swallows his cries and fakes a smile "hey" jimin says "taehyung tells me a lot about you" jungkook says, taehyung hits jungkook hand "am i wrong baby?" jungkook asks while taehyung blushes, jimin was watching this, he wants to go out from this place, "jimin" yoongi calls him, yoongi looks at taekook, now he knows jimin also know this he feels bad for jimin "oh our cute couple also here" hoseok says, jimin quickly looks down "i guess you are not single anymore hyung" taehyung says, hoseok blushes at that "we are" hoseok says "wow congrats, finally you guys together" taehyung says and claps his hand like child. yoongi looks at jimin who is looking down and fighting for his tears not to fall down. "nice to meet you jimin" jungkook says and puts his hand on taehyung waist. "uh yes you too" jimin says "i guess we have to leave jimin" yoongi says, jimin nods his head "why? party didn't even started yet" taehyung says "i got a call taehyung, it's important we should leave" yoongi says jimin nods his head, yoongi turns around and looks at hoseok "i am sorry, I'll call you" hoseok looks at jimin and nods his head. "its ok you can go" hoseok smiles, but he knows something is wrong, yoongi wants to leave and jimin not looking so good. he thinks he will ask yoongi later.

"still you guys should stay" taehyung said "who is leaving?" ask jin coming behind taehyung with namjoon. "yoongi and jimin hyung" taehyung pouts "why?" jin asks "we have some important work sorry" yoongi says "but tomorrow you all have to come to my home" jin says, yoongi nods his head "yea we will come, let's go jimin" yoongi looks at jimin, jimin nods his head. he looks at taehyung and fakes a smile "see you later" tae smiles back "bye jimin don't forget to come tomorrow" taehyung says and waves his hand as bye "see you guys and thanks for inviting us" he says "it's our pleasure plus you guys are now our friends" jin says jimin and yoongi left the place.

After coming out jimin takes a deep breath and tears starts to fall from his eyes. yoongi pats jimin back, jimin hugs yoongi tight and starts to cry "shh jimin it's ok, this is why i told you to not fall easily" yoongi says while patting jimin back "let's go home jimin, they can see us anytime if we stay here" jimin shakes his head "not home hyung i want to drink let's go to bar" jimin says and starts to walk. yoongi walks behind him, when they reach the car yoongi starts to drive, jimin looks out of window while tears falling from his eyes. They reached bar after going inside jimin starts to drink like crazy "jimin you should stop" yoongi says while pulling out a glass from jimin hands, jimin shakes his head "it hurts hyung very much, i loved him but he love someone else, why i am so unlucky hyung" jimin cries "jimin we can't do anything now, just forget about him" yoongi says "no i can't, I'll love him forever, he can't love me back but I'll love him hyung" jimin says "no jimin it will just hurt you more" suga says worried "no hyung i can't stop, i love him and i will forever" jimin smiles sadly "i won't make him uncomfortable, I'll just stay by his side as a friend" jimin says and starts to cry again "enough jimin let's go home now" yoongi says, jimin nods his head and tries to get up, yoongi puts jimin hand on his shoulder and gets him inside the car.

Inside the car, jimin again starts to cry "hyung how can i see him with someone else" jimin says, yoongi looks at jimin sadly "he is my first love hyung, how i can live without seeing him" tears falls down from his eyes "i am fucked up hyung" yoongi puts his hand on jimin shoulder "jimin i am with you don't worry, just sleep for now" yoongi looks at jimin with tears, cause he see jimin as his younger brother, he loves him very much as brother. "everything will be fine" he signs and goes to their home.

On other hand after party ended taekook went to taehyung home "finally you met jimin and yoongi" taehyung says while removing his accessories, jungkook lays on bed looking at taehyung "yea they seem good" jungkook says, taehyung turns around and looks at jungkook while pouting "what happen baby?" jungkook asks "this is the last day, tomorrow dad is coming" taehyung says "why you dont miss your dad?" jungkook says "i do a lot but i have to sleep alone without you, I'll miss our cuddles" taehyung says, jungkook smirks and pats his bed "come here" jungkook calls taehyung, taehyung comes and sit beside jungkook.

"Baby i am not going anywhere, we can in my house" jungkook say "your parents will be there too" taehyung says, jungkook smiles "for cuddles why would they say something, are you thinking something else? my naughty baby" taehyung blushes and hits jungkook hand "no" taehyung says while looking down. jungkook grabs taehyung hand and pulls him to lay on bed and hovers over taehyung. he looks at taehyung "you know i am very lucky to have you" jungkook says "let's be together forever kookie, i love you so much" taehyung says jungkook nods his head "ofc i will never leave you, i am only yours and you are only mine" jungkook says and kisses taehyung. taehyung wraps his hand around jungkook neck and kiss him deeply, he brokes the kiss "i love you baby" jungkook says "i love you more" taehyung says, jungkook smiles at him "let's sleep" jungkook lays beside taehyung and cuddles him, he kiss on taehyung forehead "love you" he says one more time and they sleep.