Episode 1: A day at school changes everything

Right now, in a small town, we can see the sun rising up in order to shine on the small town.

In one of these houses that was located in the town, we can see what appeared to be a young man of eighteen years of age sleeping peacefully before feeling the sun's rays on his face which made him groan in annoyance as he kept flinching and turning, before his eyes began to slowly open before he then looks to see his clock and saw that it was 7:45 AM.

Young Man: Eh?! What the?!

I'll be late!

The young man soon got out of bed and begins to dress up to get ready for school. But not just any school, it was a new school that he was heading to.

And it would be his first day.

This young man was Akiharu Shouichi. The only son of the Shouichi family.

Akiharu was soon finally dressed up before he runs and heads downstairs and landed on the ground floor.

Akiharu: Ok, I still have enough time left before I'm late to school.

???: Onii-chan?

Akiharu looked down to see what appears to be a small white haired girl with amber eyes looking up at him with an emotionless yet cute expression.

This was Shiro, Akiharu's younger sister.

Shiro: Onii-chan, you baka, you overslept, and forgot to take me to school again

Akiharu gulped and bowed down.

Akiharu: Sorry about that, Shiro, I had spent all night to get ready for my new day at school I forgot.

Shiro did a "Hmph" before looking down at Akiharu.

Shiro: Ok then, Onii-chan, I forgive you. Just help me get to school.

Akiharu: You got it.

Soon, we can see Akiharu and Shiro arrive at Shiro's school as we many children Shiro's age heading inside.

Akiharu: Here we are.

Shiro: Thank you, Onii-chan. Have a good day at school.

Akiharu: I will. And so do you.

Shiro nodded before walking off to school as Akiharu sighed before running off to school.

Eventually, after fifteen minutes, he finally arrived to his new school as he looked on in amazement.