I'm My Bully's Mate? WHAT? ~2~

Chapter 2

Scarlette's P.O.V

Laughing, I thew a french fry at Jessie who was pouting because she dropped her ice cream. Her face was priceless. It went into shock and she asked,"Did you really just throw a french fry at me?" I nodded and then, befor you know it, we got the ENTIRE FOOD COURT in a food fight. Hm, never done that before. Laughing and dodging food, we ran into a store. Suprisingly, we were completely food free but we were laughing like crazy. I swear I haven't felt this fre since I was 10. After we calmed down, Jessie looked at me with pleading eyes and asked,"Hey, do you want to come to my brother's birthday party tonight? Pleeeeease! If you don't, I'll die and suffer alone!" I laughed and nodded saying,"Sure!"

After I said that, Jessie got this glint in her eyes and said,"Time to get you a whole new wardrobe!"

I'm doomed.

***

So, now we're waiting for Daniel to come and pick us up. Jessie begged me to attend Daniel's birthday party and after much much MUCH begging, I told her yes, because one, I trust Jessie, two, it can't be that bad, and three, I'm staying the night so I can get away from my mother for awhile. Afetr I agreed to go to Daniel's birthday party, I had asked Jessie is we could go to my house to get something. Then I went in and got the blanket I made. I don't know why but it seems like the blanket would suit him.

I know I should hate him for what he did to me over the years. But, I just couldn't bring myself to hate him. When he had beat me, at least nobody at school questioned my bruises, ones that half of them were from my mother.

So, we had went to my house before comiung here to wait for Daniel to pick us up. When I went in to get the blanket, thank goodness my mother wasn't home, I had wrapped it up and put it in one of the shopping bags. I had even wrapped it up in cute birthday wrapping that had puppies all over them.

I sighed as Daniel pulled up. I never made eye contact with him as Jessie got in an dthen helped me in also. Jessie started chatting away immediantly,"This will be so much fun! Oh, I know which outfit will look good on you Scarlette! Oh, and after the party, we can stay up watching movies all night! It will be the best sleep over ever!" When she said that, Daniel slammed on the brakes. I looked over at Jessie in confusion as she smacked his head and hissed,"Idiot!" But, she was smirking at him with a victorious grin. Weirdo. I laughed a quiet laugh and as Jessie looked at me, we both broke into fits of giggles. Danirel started driving again but kept glancing at us with a huge grin on his face but t had some agony behind it too.

As soon as we got to Daniel's and Jessie's home, she pulled me inside and up to her room hauling all the bags. I have no idea how she did that, but she managed it.

As we got to her room, she dropped all the bags ad pushed me towards the bathroom while telling me,"Take a shower while I pick out you clothes!" I nodded and went and took a quick shower. As I got in the shower, I let the hot water relax my stiff muscles. When I take a shower at home, I aways take a very quick one to get out of the house for school faster. Now, as I let the hot water relax my body, it felt amazing. Soon though, I got washed up and got out. Looking around, I saw a big fluffy black towel and wrapped it around my body.

As I peeked out, I saw Jessie looking at the wrapped present I got for Daniel. She looked at me confused an asked,"When did you get this?" I shrugged and said,"My house, it was something I made awhile back but don't really need." She smiled a secretive smile to herself that I don't think I was suppose to see. After she set the present back down on the bed, she said,"Put this on! It will make you look so beautiful!" After she shoved the dress and under garments at me, she went into the bathroom to get something I guess. I put the dress on and then scanned it over. It was awesome, and not really that fancy. It was a short red dress that went about two inches above my knees. It had black lace over it and ruffles at the bottom. It was strapless with a black rose at the top and had were you tie it down the middle. (There's a pic of it on the side.) After she came out, she squeled and told me,"That dress looked awesome on you! Ok, now sit so I can do you make up and hair." I sat down where she told me too and she started working on my hair.

After about half an hour, she was finished and allowed me to look in te mirror. I was shocked. She just brushed through my hair, but it looked so soft. My curls were perfect. She gave my eyes a smoky look that made my weird eyes pop. WIth the dress, I looked amazing. I smiled and finally got a good look at what she was wearing. She was wearing a short black dress that had spagetti straps and some blue converse.

She handed my some black and red checkered converse and said,"Put these on and we're ready to go!" I did as she said and out them on. Then, together we walked out of her room and towards the party. I just hope iit won't be that bad...