17

-Hey, Jisoo, take it easy!- Lisa is indignant as soon as Jisoo grabs her by the arm and drags her to the exit of the bar.- What happened to you?

-Nothing. It's time for us to go home.- The brunette snaps, slightly loosening her grip, but continuing to drag her friend along.

-So, stop and explain: what's the matter?- Lisa still managed to free herself from the girl's tenacious hands, she stopped and folded her arms on her chest, showing Kim with her whole appearance that she would not go anywhere until she told about the reason for the sudden change of mood.

Jisoo takes a deep breath and stops, imitating her friend, folds her arms over her chest and reluctantly answers:

-I hit Jennie...

-For what?!- Lisa raises an eyebrow in shock, studying the girl's frowning face with her eyes.

-She insulted me! She called me a worn-out tomboy... And the fact... that nothing can happen between us...

-That bitch!

-That's what I'm talking about... - Jisoo takes a deep breath of the fresh night air, stepping aside from the entrance to the bar and letting the visitors pass.

-Well, what can I say? Not everyone is charmed by your charm and cool T-shirt. Let go and forget...

-I can't... Not so easy... You see, at first I was just interested in her, and then...

-Kim fell in love.- Her friend thinks, shaking her head sympathetically.- What are you going to do?

-I'll pay her back in kind in due course. And I will be merciless.

-Jisoo, that sounds like a toast.- Lisa squints slyly, taking her friend's arm.

-Yes, let's have a drink... only in some other place. I don't want to run into Jennie with her whore again...

-We're going to save this evening, Jisoo!- Manoban announces cheerfully, stretching out her hand and stopping a taxi.

***

Friday. 7:15 am.

Jennie: Where are you?!!!

Jisoo: I told you, I'll be there soon!

Jisoo irritably shoves her smartphone into her jeans pocket and, adjusting the sunglasses that have slipped on her nose, continues to follow the evening bustle of the city through the car window. A couple of minutes later, she gets out of a taxi in front of a chic restaurant, where a representative of a fashion agency is already waiting for her and Jennie... Damn her... the restaurant administrator frowns, looking at the appearance of the girl, weighing all the pros and cons, whether she should be allowed inside. Nothing special. Just ripped favorite jeans, the same T-shirt about boobs, wavy, slightly tousled hair scattered over her shoulders, black converse and glasses that hid bruises after a stormy night and the fact that Jisoo was not made up.

-Sorry, miss, but I can't let you through... - The administrator finally decides, causing the girl to grin.- We have a decent establishment, and you don't look quite according to the established parameters.

-Parameters? Excuse me, what? Is there a theater or a restaurant here? I actually came here to eat... what difference does it make what I'm wearing? As if that would make your cooking better.

-I'm sorry, miss, but I'm asking you to leave our establishment.- The administrator was clearly offended after the girl's impudent words and raised his tone.