☽︎𝑬𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆☾︎

"Hello, 𝕻𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖊."

Dipper was processing the event in his mind, as his flowing train of thoughts came to a standstill, and all he heard pinging in his head was one word. "𝕻 𝖎 𝖓 𝖊 𝖙 𝖗 𝖊 𝖊".. THIS IS 𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐋.

"Ah jee kid, took you long enough. I was beginning to become bored."

"BILL! HOW ARE YOU BACK? WE TRANSFORMED YOU INTO STONE 6 YEARS AGO, YOU SHOULD BE A STATUE!" Dipper yelled into the idle abyss. Bill found this rather amusing.
"How dumber can you get, Pinetree? You banished my physical form, yes, but I can still travel through minds. I can never be truly erased. I thought you studied these types of things.." Bill tiredly explained, a clear image of him casting into Dipper's eyes. "Ok, do what you want I guess. Just leave me alone.." Bill's eye widened when Dipper said that. "Well Pinetree, you just made me more intrigued but i'll leave for now. I'd only like you to know that I am watching your every move. "𝖜 𝖊 𝖜 𝖎 𝖑 𝖑 𝖒 𝖊 𝖊 𝖙 𝖆 𝖌 𝖆 𝖎 𝖓 ."

Dipper was back in his room, exhausted and fatigued. He leant back on his chair,  slowly passing out as he pondered about Bill and how he returned..

AWJ MIRT UT, WMEGBGLI? YCP, IOMEIA PYI RDWJA XF IMI H PFV EDY.

𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘭𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘥𝘦𝙘𝙞𝙥𝙝𝙚𝙧𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘐 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘬𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 ^^ - 𝘚𝘰𝘭𝘢𝘳