𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫

"Hey my name's Ethan, l hope we can all get along."

After the blonde has introduced himself, the teacher told him, to sit in the seat next you,wich was the only free seat left. (What a surprise)

The boy showed you a quick smile, wich you returned hoping you could befriend him. He sat down in his assigned seat,making himself comfortable while certain two were glaring daggers at the back of his head.

The rest of the class went by normally. The only weird thing that happened during class was, that you felt someone stare at you the whole time, making you shift in your seat multiple times.

After the bell rang, you sighed, packing away your math books and taking out your books for the next lesson.

You were about to turn around, to talk to Wybie, when someone approached you.

"Hey, you're (your name) right?", the new student asked you, now standing in front of your seat.

"Yeah and you must be Ethan I assume?"

"Yeah, that's right..hey um would you mind showing me around the school? Since I'm new here, and I would probably get lost, if no one showed me around.", he asked smiling at you.

Sure-",before you could finish your sentence, someone decided to interrupt you rudely, and answered for you.

"Yeah,she does mind", the two of you were now turning around seeing both Wybie and Coraline now standing in front of you. Coraline was the one who decided to interrupt you while she was crossing her arms.

"I think she can answer on her own, right (your name)?", Ethan asked Coraline showing her a sweet smile of his, probably trying to hide his anger.

You knew that these three have met before, this wasn't the first time they have seen each other. They definitely had some sorts of history together and not a good one at that.

"Hey umm-"you trailed off looking between the three of them, who were glaring daggers each other. Well coraline and wybie made it more obvious.

"I actually forgot that I had to go help the teacher after class, be right back!"

"Wait-"  but you were already long gone, before anyone could mutter another word.

You decided to sit at a bench that was placed all the way behind your school, listening to music while scrolling through your social media.

You needed some time for yourself. Not that you didn't like your friends. Of course you did, they were your friends after all, your only ones. You just though that sometimes they could get a little jealous. Well, you wouldn't say just a little..They would often get really jealous, even possessive.Sometimes you would start to worry about your friends behaviour. You also thought about when they had first starting acting like this. You can still remember when Wybie and Coraline would often fight..because..they were jealous of each other? You also still remember how they told you about how each of them would steal you away from them.

At that you realised in what of kind shitty situation you got yourself into.

You felt how someones weigh shifted on the bench next to you. Alarmed you turned to look at the person that decided to interrupt your peace. And much to your surprise it was Ethan.

"Hey, sry If I'm disturbing you, but I just wanted to talk to you. "

You took your headphones off and turned your phone off turning to him.

„What do you want?"

"Look I just wanted to talk to you about Coraline and Wyborn.", he said cringing when he mentioned their names.

"Wyborn?I thought you three were close?"

"What? No way! I would never be friends with those two.."

Now you were interested in this conversation.

You looked at him, wearing a confused expression on your face.

He sighed while continuing to speak.

"Well, me Coraline and Wyborn used to go to the same school.."

A/n: Sry for the short chapter😭 Promise the next one will be longer!