CHAPTER ONE

It was a week before school. Everybody was going back to one of the only highschools in our small town of woodsboro, promptly named 'woodsboro high' except you. You were homeschooled your whole life because your parents were super protective. Lately things have been looking up however. They considered letting you go to a real school for you senior year as a small gift for your 18th birthday coming up. It was a stretch but you were prepared to BEG for this. Only for one reason.

Randy meeks. Your neighbor since you were a small kid. You two had windows that faced each other and would talk through them all the time. You never really got to see randy outside of that window, in all the years you two have been friends you have never really seen him like up close. Only through the window. Sure you've asked if you could go over to his to hang out but, again really protective parents. You never ran into him on your walks either because you usually go out when hes at school or when hes working. Kinda sad right? If your parents dont let you go to school this year you'll probably never be able to hug your bestfriend...

"Hey! (N/N)!" Randy called through his window interrupting your thoughts, you stood up from the desk you were at and went to the window.

"What you want randy?" You called back.

"You convince you parents yet?" He yelled. It was his idea to try to convince your parents to let you go to school, so he could finally see you.

"Nah, their thinking about it though!"
You heard a voice from Randy's house yell.

"OKAY!" Randy yelled back then he turned back to you. "Sorry I gotta go to sleep. Talk tommorow?"

"Hopefully." You said. Randy closed his window and so did you. You went back to your bed. Maybye I should go for a walk tomorrow.

--

The next day was a monday. You woke up took a shower got dressed and dod your hair. You looked out your window into Randy's bedroom. He was still sleeping.

You went downstairs. "Hey mom hey dad!" You said sitting down.

"Hello honey!" Your mom said. She slides you a plate of well made scrambled eggs and bacon.

"This looks amazing thank you mom!"
Then your dad stood up.

"Alright I'm off to work!-" he kissed your mom on the cheek before walking to you and scruffiling your hair "see you guys at 5!" Your dad left the house and drove off.

"Hey mom I was thinking when I'm done with breakfast I could go for a walk?"

"Oh yes!-" she searched through her beg for money. "Here take this go to the store and get yourself a treat."

"Thanks mom!" You took the money and quickly finished your food and left.

--
You were walking down the street, -you somehow got into the rich neighborhood on your walk to the store- you were daydreaming as always when you ran into something or rather, someone.

The guy you ran into was about 6"2 with brownish blonde hair and a goofy smile on his face. He was wearing a beige tshirt and light blue Jean pants. Jesus this kid is tall.

"Take a photo it'll last longer!" The man said laughing.

"Eh- sorry-" you steeped back a little.

"Hey- uh its good- I'm stu. Stu macher."

"I'm (Y/N) (L/N)."

"Nice, mind if I call ya (N/N)?"

"Eh- sure why not" you sighed. "I gotta go... uh see ya around stu."

"See ya"

You started walking away, stu walked the same way. You looked up to him.

"Are you following me?" You asked looking up to him.

"No? I'm just walking this way too..." stu reached up and scratched the back of his neck looking away.

You two continued walking, you trying to walk to the store and stu walking... wherever in an awkward silence, for two whole blocks.

"Uh- how was your day?" You decided to speak up.

"Terrible until a beautiful girl with (H/C) hair ran into me!" He looked at you smiling like a dork.

"Oh my god- why'd I even ask-!"

"Hey uh- (N/N)? Are you like new around here? Ive never seen you before" (it's great to see new faces aroud)

"Nah I'm just homeschooled- I've lived here my entire life."

"Huh that's weird ive never seen you. Almost like the author needed a random backstory for you to be friends with randy but no one else!"
Stu said breaking the fourth wall like a friggin loser.

"Well I dont really get out much either way so yaknow" you looked up, you were at the store.

"Guess this is my stop" both of you said at the same time.

Stu looked at you then stepped forward to male the automatic doors open, "ladies first!"

You walked through "thank you monsieur"

"Your welcome m'lady" stu said bowing.

You walked over to the candy isle while stu walked over to the frozen section. You got a Hershey's bar and some sour gummies, you were going to walk over to the check out when someone grabbed your things.

"Were you gonna leave me? You cant do that were friends now!" Stu said putting a hand to his chest dramatically.

He walked to the register with you and the cashier began to scan the items, you pulled out money to may for your bit but stu quickly shoved your hand down and pulled out his own money. He thanked the cashier took his bag and left all with you following behind.

"Ok gimme my stuff" you sighed.

"Mmm! Nope not yet! You get it once i get to walk you home" stu smiled a little mischievous smirk.
Stu rn:  >:)

"Alright fine." You said.

Along the way home you and stu talked back and forth eventually he convinced you to give him your number, you found out he loves horror, he has a friend named billy and a girlfriend named tatum. You dont know why but your heart ached at that last bit. Once home stu gave you your stuff and promised to call later that night. You went inside and went to your room, but halfway upstairs your mother called you.

"(Y/N)!"

A/n

Yooooo first chapter I'm actually proud of this so like yay :)