3

They were approaching the cafe, waching the susnset and being all lovey dovey, when they saw........him.

There he was - Wonwoo, Jeonghan's ex boyfriend. He was walking around with another boy, looking pretty happy. Seungcheol was the first one to see him and he immidiately started freaking out. Of course he knew Wonwoo - they were once friends in school, but when Seungcheol found out about what he did to Jeonghan, he lost interest in their friendship..

"Is something wrong, Seungcheollie?" - Joshu was confused, something clearly did happen.

"U-Uhm....there. Look." - Joshu looked at where Seungcheol was pointing and really freaked out.

"What's wrong? What happened? Cheol? Josh?" - Jeonghan didn't know why the other two were so surprised, but then he saw Wonwoo. He immidiately understood the problem.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

...Jeonghan and Wonwoo were dating 2 years ago and you clearly can't call that a healthy relationship. They were young, both of them with their own problems. Wonwoo had really bad anger issues and when he was getting angry back then - Oh god, it was terrible. In the beginning they only argued a lot, but what caused their relationship to end was Wonwoo, who started hitting Jeonghan.. Jeonghan at the time was a really quiet and insecure kid, so their relationship only worsened his problems. He did go to a therapyst after they broke up, but the trauma still left scars on his heart...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Shua and Scoups did know about Jeonghan's relationship with Wonwoo, that's why they started growing anxious when Jeonghan saw his ex. They freaked out even more when they saw that Jeonghan started crying. They hugged him and sat on a bench, but his condition only worsened. He was having a panic attack.

"Shit, he is having a panick attack! We need to go home, it will only worsen because there are a lot of people here." -Seungcheol told Jeonghan to unbutton his shirt and was hugging him tightly, trying to calm him down, while Joshu was calling for a cab.

They went home, trying to calm Jeonghan down all the way there. When they got home, they sat on the sofa, Seungcheol and Joshu hugging Jeonghan, the last one finnaly calming down. They didn't need to talk about it, they knew Jeonghan will feel bad. Instead the boys just cuddled until they fell asleep.

Jeonghan's POV

I woke up and saw the other two laying next to me, sleeping peacefully. I started remembering what happened today. I went to the kitchen to drink some water but ended up just sitting on a chair looking at one point. I didn't know how much time has passed as I was just thinking about today's events, until I felt someone hugging me. It was Seungcheol and he looked pretty tired.

"Baby, are you feeling better now? We were really worried earlier." -he asked.

Seungcheol was slowly caressing my hand, still hugging me from behind. I turned around to face him, the moon rays were reflecting on his beautiful face.

"Yeah, I'm good. It was just really unexpected to see him. I'm sorry I ruined our date." - I did feel guilty because Joshuji really wanted to go out with us after a long time and I just ruined everything.

"What do you mean? Your health is a lot more important than any date. We're not mad at you, I promise. Please don't feel guilty, we can go on a date another day, it's not that big of a problem."

Seungcheol leaned closer to my face, he looked a bit sad. He looked me in my eyes and gently kissed me. I was a little bit surprised, but still kissed him back. After a couple of seconds we pulled away. I looked at him with love and hugged him again. 

"Let's go back to sleep, baby. Shua can feel lonely." - Cheol gave me a light kiss and took my hand, leading me back to the sofa where the three of us fell asleep earlier. We saw Joshuji quietly snoring, still asleep. We laid down beside him and hugged him tightly, soon falling asleep too.

A/N: If you're wondering, Wonwoo is with Mingyu and his mental health is pretty much stable now, so please don't hate him hehe^^

word count: 714