Purgatory

"Our break is over," Luz sighs as she packs up her things ready to head back to the Demon Realm.

"If only it could last forever, just me and you," Amity replied.

"Well this only needs to go to one hundred parts," Luz says optimistically taking Amity's hand.

"100!? There's that many!?"

"Oh Amity, we've only scratched the surface."

The two wraps their hands around raunchy it her and looked to the shack ahead of them.

"You ready?" Luz asks.

"Absolutely not," Amity replied making them both laugh.

They step through the portal as a tickling sensation rolls down their spines. They look to see the red grass and green Skye's of the Demon Realm in front of them and here a commotion from the Owl House. They head inside to see chaos.

Hooty is pretending to be dead, Eda and Raine have been transformed into Lego figures, King is just napping and Willow, Gus and Hunter are having psychotic breakdowns.

"What happened here!?" Luz yells waking King up.

He wanders over.

"Honestly no clue anymore."

"Willow, Gus and Bunter saw too much incest and well I don't even know what happened to Eda and Raine."

"I'm suddenly very scared," Luz says taking a step back."

"Same here," Amity says gripping Luz's hand tighter.

"Well we should get to work mi amour."