What Are You Doing Here

First person pov

My eyes slowly drift open and I wake up in my Hogwarts dorm room. I rub my eyes and stretch

Lifting the blanket off of me and sitting up. I slip my feet into my green slippers with the letters LM embroidered in silver. I head to my bathroom turning on the shower and walking back to the sink, brushing my teeth while I wait for the water to heat up. I shower and put on my robe that matches the slippers and looking in my closet for a outfit to wear. I sift through grabbing a green class skirt that I trimmed with lace, a regular white button up shirt and a black and green Slytherin vest I made myself. I put on my house cloak and put my hair back into a half up half down hairstyle and head downstairs.

"Jesus Livia could you take any bloody longer to get ready," I hear my brother yelling as I walk down the stairs rolling my eyes

"Shut the hell up, Draco. It's too early for me to hear your voice," I scoff.

"Lalalalalalalalala," He teases.

"Careful Dray, she's sensitive." Mattheo says walking down the stairs from the boy dormitories

" Great, just what I need when I wake up my idiot brother and his idiot best friend," I roll my eyes.

Mattheo sits and opens the window behind his chair lighting a cigarette. "Oh darling you hurt me so." he says smirking at me.

Draco giggles to himself as I glare back at mattheo.

"Is that all I am to you?" He looks me up and down, "Your brother's idiot friend?" He frowns sarcastically.

"Yeah, what else would you be?" I smile back, walking out of the common room.

"God, that woman," Mattheo sighs, sucking his teeth and rolling his eyes

"Hey! You deal with her by choice. I have to live with her," Draco scoffs.

*In the grand hall*

I walk up to the table sitting next to Pansy, Enzo and Theo and put my face in my hands.

"What's wrong, Liv?" Pansy looks up from her book, where she's drawing.

"Mattheo is an ass," I reply, looking back up.

"What did he do now?" Enzo sighs, looking back down at his book.

"He acts like he owns me even though we broke up months ago. But he gets to flirt with Astoria right in front of me, and then tells half the school he'll kick their ass for just looking at me." I ramble angrily.

"Liv, just tell him to back off. You're like the only person he wouldn't hurt for standing up to him." Theo says.

"And the only one he listens to," Enzo adds.

"Do you guys think he would actually stop? He would laugh in my face." I reply with a straight face.

"I think she's right, guys", she pauses, "But mattheo might shock you, Liv. You never know."

"Yeah, Liv. If you don't say something, you'll never know what might've happened", Enzo says finally closing his book.

"You guys really think I should? I don't see Mattheo just agreeing flat out, plus I'm still mad at him. I don't want to talk to him anyway." I look back up and see Pansy with an awkward look and Enzo laughing, both of them looking behind me.

"Agree to what, exactly?" I hear Mattheo's voice behind me.

"My God. You're just everywhere, aren't you." I roll my eyes, turning around.

"Answer the question, Livi." Draco giggles.

"Draco, quit being an ass." Pansy says.

"Quit being a whore and I'll think about it." Draco smiles back at her.