𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧.

PAUL DIDN'T END UP FADING out of Dorotheas mind

Not yet, at least, but it's only been four days. It's Tuesday now, she met Paul on Saturday. He was on her mind the rest of Saturday night, all of Sunday, Monday, and most of Tuesday so far, though it's only currently lunch.

And Bella stares over at the Cullen table again, bottom lip trapped between her teeth, just like her first day, because Edward Cullen has returned after being gone since last Thursday.

Dorothea looks with her, and when she does, Alice waves at her, she waves back. Since the two went to Dorotheas house last week, they've gotten to know each other a little more, during their three weekly art classes, something no body does with the Cullens.

Jessica sighs longingly as she watches Dorothea wave to Alice. "Get me in with Alice, Thea." She tells Dorothea when she turns back around. "I want to join their group."

Dorothea turns back around and sips her soda before answering Jessica. "I'm not apart of their group, Jess. I only talk to Alice."

Jessica shrugs. "You probably will be. By the way, is she still weird once you get to know her?" She asks, quickly peering over at a chattering Alice.

"She isn't weird to begin with." Dorothea says in defense of Alice, which makes Alice smiles whilst she talks to her siblings.

"Whatever." Jessica says, rolling her eyes. "Is she your new best friend?" Suddenly, she sounds jealous.

Dorothea looks at her and tilts her head to the side. "Where'd that come from?"

Jessica frowns. "Just answer it."

"No, Jess, she isn't my new best friend." Dorothea says softly. "Though, I do hope she becomes a friend."

Jessica nods along. "Yeah, sure, just as long as she doesn't replace me."

Dorothea laughs. "Alright, Jess."

Jessica moves onto talking with Angela quickly, so Dorothea glances back at the anxious looking Bella, who stares down at her tray of food now, rolling a carrot around with her plastic fork.

"Edwards back, I see." Dorothea says, casting a glance over at the boy whom has Bella entranced.

Bella absentmindedly nods. "Yeah."

Its obvious that Bella is displeased by his return, and Dorothea doesn't blame her — Edward did hurt her feelings, purposefully or not.