Save random girl & Alise Lovell & hostess of fertility

4365words~

Aria who began to explain about Falna, a concept from this world that Rei still did not know.

Falna is a grace, sometimes called a blessing, given by Gods and Goddesses to their family members. Those with falna gain super physical strength after being bestowed with falna and can collect excelia to improve their status and grow even stronger. The Gods grant falna to adventurers to give birth to heroes.

The falna itself grants several enhancements in addition to those shown on one's status; namely, heightened senses, longevity, and increased endurance. This set of effects progressively increases as one's rank increases. The enhancements are also shown proportionally and do not put everyone on the same level. Human Beasts are known to have better senses than most people, and those with falna have been shown to have better senses than others with falna.

It is possible to achieve superhuman strength without a falna, even to the point of being comparable to high-level people, which is most clearly demonstrated in the heroes of the Ancient Era. However, those with falna gain access to better magic, skills, and such, so they ultimately excel as the better ones.

Aria sighed after finishing her long explanation. She looked at Rei's serious face and her eyes were focused somewhere.

She followed Rei's gaze and saw from below two girls being surrounded by 10 men.

"Stop, Kurikara." Rei ordered. The dragon immediately stopped following her queen's order.

"Are you going to go help them, Rei?" Aria asked.

"Hm." With that, Rei plunged down at high speed as red thunder aura followed her.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

??? Pov

"Get behind me, Misha." I hid her behind me.

This was really a bad situation.

I didn't expect we would be attacked by bandits.

"Look at this half-elf girl! She's trying to look brave! Hahaha!" The man in front of me who I thought was the leader of the bandits scoffed.

"Hahaha!!!" His subordinates laughed but I ignored it.

"Be a good girl and surrender yourself. We don't want to leave any wounds on your body if we can." The bandit leader licked his large sword with a disgusting grin.

*Drip..drip..*

Rain? I looked up at the sky that had turned dark with an eerie rumbling sound. The dark ceiling looked red because of the red thunder.

"Tsk! I didn't expect the weather to suddenly turn bad." The bandit leader snorted in annoyance.

He continued, "Looks like I'll have to finish all this quickly."

The bandit leader started coming towards us with his greatsword drawn.

Misha's grip on my clothes increased. I could tell that he was scared.

Was this our end? We didn't even have time to enter the city of Orario.

If only we hadn't been surrounded then I would have told Misha to run away.

I saw a huge sword ready to cut me down. I kept my eyes open. Time seemed to stop.

*Rumble!*

Suddenly a red light descended from the sky as if punishing the bandit leader in front of me as the greatsword shattered and he fell with a charred body.