Chapter 2: Festival

You were waiting for your brother to come out of the building, since today is the festival, it was your big day and you feel very excited to go

"What's taking him so long"

As you were waiting, you notice a boy with pink hair who is passing by and he's being chased by some random girls who just run past you.

"Omg it's him it's DG!"

"Can I take a picture with you!"

"DG wait can I at least have your autograph!"

You made a face as you just saw him running away from the girls, is he a model or something.

As you were still waiting for B/n to come out, he finally comes out of the building as he carries a brown briefcase while wearing a black suit.

"Thanks for waiting for me Y/n, I was getting my papers for my work, sorry to keep you waiting" He said it while huffing.

"It's fine, come on let's go, I don't want to be late, Daniel's waiting for me"

He nods, as you two get in his car and head off to Jae high.

🌸------------------------------

You say goodbye to your brother as he drives off to work after dropping you off to Jae high.

As you arrive at your school you see Daniel who is waiting for you outside of the school entrance, you call his name and wave at him as he notice you.

"Hey Daniel sorry I was late, did I keep you waiting"

"No, you just came in time, come on, let's go"

You nod as you enter the school with Daniel.

As you two enter the festival, you notice that the other students are staring at both of you.

"Hey isn't that Daniel and Y/n?"

"Wow are they dating?"

"Man I'm so jealous"

"Wish that was me'

You can hear the whispers and murmurs on the students as both of you are walking together, you just ignored them and head to the festival.

'We're not dating, and this is only a misunderstanding' You thought

As both of you are walking and having fun, you notice a boy at the beauty department with a lot of girls who are lining up to take a haircut, as you look at him, he looks at you back, you immediately look away as your cheeks start turning red.

'Isn't she the new student?, she reminds me of her' He thought.

As you two were walking and having fun on the other class departments, you noticed that there was a class fashion show where you can see 3 men wearing ridiculous customs, you immediately laughed for what you just saw.